Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atomic's Rant

Go down 
+3
SpartanMario
TehNinja
Atomic_Fire
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9624
Random Reputation System : 14

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:33 pm

So, I just need to let off some steam. Read and comment if you want.

First, WHY ARE AMERICANS SO STUPID!? This does not apply to everyone in America, but your stereotypical American is like a sheep, following the rest of the sheep until the wolves eat them. The solution to not be an idiot, is to be the wolf, or the shepherd.

I just hate this subject. I can't stand it. Its like when you see someone beating a child in public and others ignore it because they are wimps to say anything. ARGH!

On Dr.Phil today (I was flipping channels) one of the guests was a guy who "hates society" (boo hiss, lol) and I totally agreed with him. Guess what he said? "People are so ****ing stupid in America and thats we laughed at by other countries. So I try to avoid people".

Dr. Dipstick's comment? "You said in your interview 90% of Americans are sheep and follow along and are stupid. Who where today thinks hes wrong?" Everyone stood up. OH SHUT THE **** UP! Most of them couldn't find their way out of a box! Then Dr. Dipstick asks him why does he think hes so mad. Followed by some stupid questions. Turns out people that were there are there to get help. HE DOESN'T NEED HELP PEOPLE. America needs help. If society helped people and THEMSELVES people like me wouldn't HATE society.

Man I feel for this guy. Being trapped in a nation of morons. If you say nothing your "angry" and "wrong". If you say something your "angry" and "wrong". WTF.

Maybe people should take a hard look at their lives and everything they do and others do. What do watch? GARBAGE. Whats on the news as a headline? Celeb crap usually followed by more drab. Watch BBC and see the difference if you want to start out. Look at what you own.... then look at people in other countries. Are you materialistic? I think so. Do you worship sports? Do you push sports? Do you not spend enough time worrying about the important things?

After awhile you realize how stupid and messed up you are as an American compared to people from other countries. If not go back to being a sheep/robot. Do what your told and shut up. I'll buy you another pineapple to shove up your butt. My calculator is smarter then you.

Ok I'm done ranting. Feel free to agree.

Last edited by Atomic_Fire on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:54 pm

For the eternal arguement on who is smarter, cats or dogs.

It's dogs. A lot of the imagined intelligence of cats is just that, imagined.

But then again, I'm talking about big dogs. Those twisted little toy breeds have all the brains bred out of them, because certain humans find retarded, helpless little animals amusing.

But I do hate to see a smart dog forced to "perform" for dullards who would be just as interested in Britney Spears latest tattoo, or Chuck Norris' political blather.

Check out this experiment. There was no food on the dummy string, and it was identical to the food string. The cats could not figure out that pulling the string that appeared to be on the same side as the food string would bring the food in. The dogs did.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5552628/Dogs-are-smarter-than-cats-research-shows.html
Back to top Go down
TehNinja

TehNinja

Random Points Counter : 6806
Random Reputation System : -11

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Atomic_Fire wrote:
So, I just need to let off some steam. Read and comment if you want.

First, WHY ARE AMERICANS SO STUPID!? This does not apply to everyone in America, but your stereotypical American is like a sheep, following the rest of the sheep until the wolves eat them. The solution to not be an idiot, is to be the wolf, or the shepherd.

I just hate this subject. I can't stand it. Its like when you see someone beating a child in public and others ignore it because they are wimps to say anything. ARGH!

On Dr.Phil today (I was flipping channels) one of the guests was a guy who "hates society" (boo hiss, lol) and I totally agreed with him. Guess what he said? "People are so ****ing stupid in America and thats we laughed at by other countries. So I try to avoid people".

Dr. Dipstick's comment? "You said in your interview 90% of Americans are sheep and follow along and are stupid. Who where today thinks hes wrong?" Everyone stood up. OH SHUT THE **** UP! Most of them couldn't find their way out of a box! Then Dr. Dipstick asks him why does he think hes so mad. Followed by some stupid questions. Turns out people that were there are there to get help. HE DOESN'T NEED HELP PEOPLE. America needs help. If society helped people and THEMSELVES people like me wouldn't HATE society.

Man I feel for this guy. Being trapped in a nation of morons. If you say nothing your "angry" and "wrong". If you say something your "angry" and "wrong". WTF.

Maybe people should take a hard look at their lives and everything they do and others do. What do watch? GARBAGE. Whats on the news as a headline? Celeb crap usually followed by more drab. Watch BBC and see the difference if you want to start out. Look at what you own.... then look at people in other countries. Are you materialistic? I think so. Do you worship sports? Do you push sports? Do you not spend enough time worrying about the important things?

After awhile you realize how stupid and messed up you are as an American compared to people from other countries. If not go back to being a sheep/robot. Do what your told and shut up. I'll buy you another pineapple to shove up your butt. My calculator is smarter then you.

Ok I'm done ranting. Feel free to agree.

First of all atomic, fuck you.

Im American. we are NOT stupid.

America is a very rich nation in GDP. We have lots of money and many luxuries. That makes some people lazy. Wouldn't you be? With all these luxuries, do you really need to care about anything? So most americans are uninformed on important subjects and government. THATS BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED TO BE. We don't need to care about government because we ELECT the officials. we agree with their politics and we elect them. They then proceed to do all the work for us. All the news spin on everything doesn't matter, because we cant do squat about it. so most people ignore it.

America has a 97% literacy rate, and a working country, and a high GDP. We are as smart as needed to be, and one of the richest countries in the world. What the fuck does your country, have, Atomic_Fag?
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm

I am American, idiot. Also, read the entire thing before you make a comment to defend it. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE IN AMERICA. I think you need to care about your government, especially these days, seeing as though they are guiding America's population like a herd of sheep, and could very well be America's downfall.

America is rich, but notice, the current 2 world powers are more alike than you think. 1 of them is communist. In a communist country, the leaders make all the decisions, and the people follow them like sheep. This applies to China. The USA, I hate to say, is not much different. It is not a communism, but the people in government still have most of the power, and the people that vote are swayed from voting one or the other with propaganda. They only tell you what you want to hear. Has Obama "changed" the nation yet? No. "Change, real change", was Obama's motto during election, and that was what the people wanted to hear.

Another thing about America, it is the second most obese country in the world. The most obese state, Mississippi, has 1 in every 4 people obese. Once I went to Florida on vacation, and I saw a horrendous amount of fat people there. It really was pathetic. Right now I am proud and happy to be living in the state with the least amount of fat people. My uncle commented on this saying "It ain't like the '60s anymore, where the fat kid was the weirdo, now the physically fit kid is the weirdo."

The average IQ of an American is 98. Come to think of it, that is not much. The IQ of a very smart retarded person is about 60-70. Only 35 points from being a retard. USA ranks 18th for having the highest average IQ. It is 98. The lowest IQ states are South Carolina and Mississipi, at 94, and highest at New Hampshire, at 104.

My IQ, according to the very first IQ test, is 120.

Being an American, I know this. Don't get me wrong, America is great. Just a flawed greatness.
Also, the guy on Dr. Phil was an American.

Last edited by Atomic_Fire on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TehNinja

TehNinja

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Atomic_Fire wrote:
I am American, idiot. Also, read the entire thing before you make a comment to defend it. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE IN AMERICA. I think you need to care about your government, especially these days, seeing as though they are guiding America's population like a herd of sheep, and could very well be America's downfall.

America is rich, but notice, the current 3 world powers are more alike than you think. 2 of them are communists. In a communist country, the leaders make all the decisions, and the people follow them like sheep. This applies to both Russia and China. The USA, I hate to say, is not much different. It is not a communism, but the people in government still have most of the power, and the people that vote are swayed from voting one or the other with propaganda. They only tell you what you want to hear.

First of all, no. just no, atomic. Russia is not communist. your so retarded its not even funny.

And also, you are comparing America to communists and saying the government has most of the power? The government has less power than you think. Try learning a little bit about american government, atomic.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14282
Random Reputation System : 16

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Russia isn't a world power (super power) anymore
and its democracy in russia now

China and USA are gunna be the two super powers. Anyone can tell that.
Europe might band together into a super power, who knows what could happen?
Aliens could come and fuck us up for all we know
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8099
Random Reputation System : 21

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:50 pm

... Atomic your just sucking the media ballsack, I hope you realize this.
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Ninja, look at the government. Do we have much of a say over the healthcare bill now?
And, whatever, I don't know a lot about Russia. I apologize to any Russians reading this.
And what do you say, Fenix? Why do you say I am sucking the sack? (phrase ripped off of movie Transformers 2)
Back to top Go down
AetherRose

AetherRose

Random Points Counter : 5426
Random Reputation System : 0

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:01 pm

What a moot point...

Ninja: You just fell prey to exactly what Atomic was talking about, and shamelessly at that.

Atomic: This argument holds a couple of flaws, since you stated you were angry then said, "don't call me angry! WAH!"
Next, most people have their own way to learn to cope with their current society and evolve further, so that they may follow the two basic reasons for existence.
Survival and producing offspring.
In America, this still holds true. Bettering yourself psychologically, philosophically, and morally are not parts of being capable of surviving in America; surviving in America requires having a good job, and doing it somewhat decently--or being handsome. Therefore, you are calling Americans out for all the wrong reasons.

EVERYONE: I felt like maybe showing a few of you my philosophies, since very rarely do any of you bring up anything non-rp/sc related...however, I do not care if you think my argument is wrong or if you want to argue it. This argument, henceforth, needs to end because it is a completely opinionated piece of garbage, which will only lead to bad blood. Besides, Zeroground will probably lock this topic anyways. May as well leave on a good note, yes?

Last edited by AetherRose on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Screw this... I am locking it, it is all opinionated, next time you start a rant topic atomic, I'm going to delete it.
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:06 pm

That is what a rant is. What did you expect?

Also, you contradict yourself in that post. Your statements before were "opinionated".
Back to top Go down
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

Random Points Counter : 7388

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Alright. So. Now that this is unlocked. And that we all can put our feelings aside and give an opinionated view.

One, Ninja, we may be rich in GDP but we are sadly trillions of dollars in debt.

Two, Atomic, be careful how far you go to insult your own country :l Just say the average person in America is a follower not a leader, and we don't have plenty of good leaders. If you had worded it like that, shit would not have gone down like it had and did not have to be locked.

Three, Fenix let him rant it out...just don't get baited. He'll eventually get over it and delete it himself.

~Four, all of you should be ashamed for fighting over a stupid subject that can be solved simply by saying "AMERICA HAS SHITTY LEADERS", that way we can all agree on it and not debate/fight over it.
(~ goes together)
~Five, you guys also let it get too personal. Atomic you did say it was the average and ninja I'm sure you're not average so you took it a bit too seriously...however that doesn't mean I condone Atomic saying America is fucking retarded.

Six, why do I still have to break up fights like this? You can all be mature and handle this like semi adults. I really don't like intervening but I will again if I have to.

Seven...If these issues aren't addressed then I may have to consider leaving the forum because I don't think I can handle the forum erupting into a bunch of hissy fights and moderation wars.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Yeah Alpha... Welcome to my life.
alright atomic, rant it out, but I never contradicted myself, I said it's all opinionated, mine included. Which is why I deleted my post on this because I said I regretted ever posting in it...
I won't lock it down again, nor get involved in this topic, rant it out as you please.

Last edited by Fenix on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12288
Random Reputation System : 19

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 pm

It appears as if a select few of us are the ones who always breaks up the fights.
Back to top Go down
AlphaQHard

AlphaQHard

Random Points Counter : 7388

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Dare I say...annoyed face?
Back to top Go down
TehNinja

TehNinja

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Well, this shit is over i guess.
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:57 pm

No, I am just too busy playing my new game to be bored enough to post.
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:33 pm

However, now I am not.

Now, the twilight series.

There is so much wrong with this series I don't know where to begin.
Well, whatever, I will start with the characters.
Bella - No fucking personality whatsoever. I mean, she was about to get hit by a car, she is saved by some unknown force (which I will discuss later) and the expression on her face is like -.- all looking around with a bored look. Bad actor. Even in the book, she is just a plain old mary sue.

Edward - Now, when people try to create a perfect character (like in the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird') that makes mistakes, it usually messes it up. Exactly the case with twilight. Edward is the kind of guy who is to girls "the perfect man" who is so attractive, strong, has that really wierd voice that makes everything sound like it is so fragile, and protective. Give me a break. And the fact that he meets with Bella at least twice a day and watches her sleep, and she LETS him!? If it were anyone else, they would yell "STALKER!". Also, he is described as "smelling nice" in the book. Yeah right, because you can suck the blood out of a mountain lion's AIDS infested throat all day and come back smelling like lilacs.

About everyone else - Has a set personality that is so predictable. Alice is like your happy girl that loves the world. Rose (or whatever her name was) is like your asshole rich girl, who sometimes cares. Emmett is like your big beouf nice jock. Carlisle is like a saint, almost another perfect character. His wife (who's name I conviently cannot remember) is pretty boring and is not included in the story very much. All the antagonists have set personalities, like the volturi are the "high and mighty" evil, like a mob boss, and the other group of vampires that I cannot remember the names of are all "pure evil, kill everyone in sight".

Next, everyone's favorite, the science.
Vampires. Evil creatures of the night, that live off of blood, and daylight, garlic, crosses, and stakes through the heart are deadly to them. Cool idea, I think. Stephanie Meyer says "fuck that!". In twilight, the vampires are fucking invincible. Garlic, crosses, any weapon of any kind, and daylight do nothing to them. They have super speed, reactions, etc... AREN'T THEY SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!? Daylight makes them SPARKLE. REALLY!? So, when I first (unwillingly, thanks to my sister)(thank god she isn't a complete twilight freak)saw the movie, when Edward was gonna walk into the daylight, I thought "Oh he is gonna turn into a monster or something". But no, then he sparkled like a fairy princess. Because vampires really are invincible and sparkle like fairy princesses.

The werewolves, are described in the book are just plain lame. Shapeshifting at will, the size of a bear, healing cuts in a matter of hours. The concept of the 'werewolves' isn't entirely bad, but it needs work. Back to the characters, which I forgot to mention above. They all don't wear shirts, and are huge tough guys. Really. Jacob is a terrible actor in the first movie, and in the second movie (which my sister and mother also made me go watch) he acts just like Edward. "Oh I'm a monster, don't go near me."

The fact that Bella gets pregnant from a vampires is a load of horseshit, according to both regular mythology AND Meyer's mythology. Regular mythology says it is impossible. Vampires are undead and undead have no ability to reproduce other than to convert the living with an infection. Meyer's mythology says vampires are dead, but ALL bodily fluids are replaced with venom. Right, because a human can get pregnant from venom. You ever hear someone getting pregnant from a rattlesnake bite? No, so what is the difference of a practical vampire bite?

Next, the plot
It seems like Meyer just made it up as she went along, never really built up to anything. All the books are pretty boring, and out of the 500 pages of each, about 50 are actually the cool combat and good writing we all want. The plot just wanders off aimlessly. Enough said.

Feel free to agree or disagree and add comments.

Also, in my post earlier, I do now realize that Russia is no longer a world power or a communism. Apply it to the 2 world powers, 1 of which is a communism: China.

Last edited by Atomic_Fire on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AetherRose

AetherRose

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Breaking up an argument is as foolish as starting one.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:32 pm

I would rather be a fool than to cause unwanted hatred.
Back to top Go down
AetherRose

AetherRose

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:49 pm

As humans, it is through love and hate that we learn.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 pm

I thought the old saying was "Learning from your mistakes".
Back to top Go down
AetherRose

AetherRose

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:51 pm

That is one way to learn, not all.
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:28 am

Modern Warfare 2!
SUCKS.

Really, I hate this game.

Multiplayer really is just a camping fest.
Snipers are completely worthless since the maps are so small and people find you so easily.
Gravity has no effect on bullets.
Apparantly, you die in 3 shots from an assault rifle in the foot.
Grenades and semtecs are homing.
Multiplayer is a glitch filled mess too.
Early in the game, you had javelin suicide bombers, infinite care package abusers, etc...
Now, some glitches are still present, despite the updates.
A team can win the game if they have just 1 good player and 7 noobs.
The players who happen to get 6 kills don't get easily struck down from their throne. They just get stronger and stronger, until some other juggernaut with 7 kills comes and murders them with a predator missile or harrier.

Also, the community is worse than warcraft. That is saying a lot.
Most are either dumb noobs or asshole pros. Or anything inbetween. Complainers, audio spammers, attempt-at-communication-ers, and trash talkers. Every now and then you get a cool person, but i would say its about every 1 out of 60 or 70.
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:20 am

Originally, my next rant was to be on anime.
BUT. That video I posted in the public chatroom changes it.
This is about something I hate even more than MW2, even more than anime.
Ranting of WoW begins here.

Keep in mind it is way too easy to become addicted to playing it. There are actually video game rehabilitation centers that have been created to help people off of the addiction of World of Warcraft, earning it the nickname of 'Warcrack'.

So, the nerds that play this are almost as bad as MW2 nerds. Almost.
At least they don't speak in internet slang on MW2.
WoW Player: Roffle, you only have 8 K-D-P and 20 D-P-S. You nubb.
I mean, seriously, you are TALKING. I find it very easy to TYPE with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Speaking is 20x easier.
I hate WoW even more than MW2.
I am very glad I never had the misfortune to play this game.
Here are your types of WoW players.

Level 1: The Degenerates.
A degenerate is a person who has started playing World of Warcraft but hasn’t yet fallen victim to its evil trap. A beginner, or in the circle of MMORPG’s, a “newb,” hasn’t been around long enough to do permanent damage to their social lives. It usually takes about one week or about 168 in-game hours to work your character up to a playable level. Currently, the highest level is 120. Once one invests this amount of time in the game, they graduate from being Degenerates to the next level:

Level 2: The half-breeds.
This is the gateway level. Now it’s fight or flight. From here you can go in two directions. One is the glorious path to social normalcy; the other is the self destructive path whose same fate is shared by terrorists and those Heaven’s Gate idiots. Picture a videogame playing Gollum, slowly decaying in front of a monitor mumbling words with unnecessary vocal inflections and repetitious wording. You’d be surprised how quickly “My Precious” can turn into “My Paladin is being gay!” The half breeds are addicted but not hooked enough to plan their social lives around it. This is where being poor becomes an advantage. Blizzard (YOU DID SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE) charges a monthly fee for World of Warcraft, and at this point in their addiction, I trust that these people will spend their hard-earned welfare checks like normal poor people: gambling and booze. One can hope. However, if they choose to take the low road, they become:

Level 3: The Nightcrawlers.
Aptly named because they are annoying and constantly covered in dirt. They are similar to vampires, except instead of deriving sustenance from human blood, their sustenance comes from Mountain Dew. It becomes their nectar. A Nightcrawler has little hope of reaching a socially acceptable level. They are so addicted to this game that the only things slowing them down are the patches Blizzard implements to update and fix its poisonous game. Nightcrawlers are social carcasses, probably do not have jobs, and live with their parents but won’t mention that on their facebook profiles. It’s a problematic web of body odor, caffeine, and lies.

One of the arguments for this game is that the races are awesome, and the game play is always full of action. Here is one of the races you can choose from. Gnomes.
Yes, a gnome. The same awesome race famous for stealing underwear, and the Nick Jr. cartoon, “David the Gnome,” where his voice was played by none other than Tom Bosley. Very badass indeed.
The action? A fight: BIG FLASHY SPELL WAKAKAKA *Swing sword 200 times* RAWR *Death*. Repeat until you have rotted alive.

Here's how lame it gets:
A player supposedly died in real life and the members of his/her WoW “clan” held an online memorial service for him/her, which is a high-ranking gesture on the dork scale, right up there with bragging about your fluency in Klingon at a Trekkie convention. The funeral was then raided by another clan who killed the mourners, who in turn cried about it on their website.

The real losers aren’t just the people who attended an RPG funeral, but the people who choose to spend 97% of their time online, running to places only to stand around and play grabass with each other like big elvin sissies.

You could do that in real life and you wouldn’t have to pay 15 bucks a month for it. The only thing you need is your thumb, ass, and a chair. This is just one example of how people are taking this game too seriously. Not enough to convince you?

There is a video that exists of someone getting caught jerking off to a character in WoW. A fucking night elf I bet. Fucking blizzard making hot elf chicks. Please note that this was a video of someone getting CAUGHT, which should speak volumes about the number of people who actually do this without getting caught. Over 60% of the internet consists of porn on some level. So you know this guy wasn’t strapped for material. This was as calculated and intentional as it was unintentionally hilarious.

Between crying about your level 57 undead mage, online funerals, and repulsive tastes in internet porn, WoW is a virtual leech on the future of humanity. You may laugh now, but you’ll be changing your tune soon when a huge percentage of the population turns into Nightcrawlers. It will only get worse from here. God help us all when WoW 2 is inevitably released. Resist it, please.

One man said he dated a girl who played WoW. He says that she was the most disgusting and lazy bitch he had ever met. All she did was play that damn game. He had to clean her apartment. He said she was one of the most lazy and un-hygenic people he had ever met. He broke up with her after 2 weeks. Good for him.

Here are the words of an original WoW user (This guy doesn't know that spaces come after periods):
As a long time player(since vanilla wow)I must say this game has gone fail in so many ways.The community is the worst I have ever experienced in any MMORPG. Also with each new patch it just seems to dumb down the game to entice new players, and make it way too easy to get anything that was once considered a "real achievement" such as the warlock Dread Steed questline. Now you simply "train"for it. Very sad. Glad I finally quit about six months ago. I wish Blizz all the success in the future(because we all know that they will continue to make assloads of money off of the next expansion.)New races with the same abilities as the old ones? FTW. LOL. seriously this game should just go away,and die a quiet death. Just my 2 cents worth. (I corrected puncuation)

Before you call me a prejudice retard and attempt to defend this piece of cow shit, I will tell you that I have done the research. If you want evidence just ask.

God help us all when WoW 2 is inevitably released. Resist it, please.

Blizzard, go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atomic's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomic's Rant   Atomic's Rant Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Atomic's Rant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next