Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Holy Order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12288
Random Reputation System : 19

The Holy Order Empty
PostSubject: The Holy Order   The Holy Order Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:22 am

The Holy Order Stock-10

The Holy Order was formed by three archangels, from the orders of the "Holy One". They have little shortage of followers and soldiers, and their obvious light-based magics can deal extreme damage towards any dark-magic users. The downside of that is that they are vulnerable to every other kind of magics, in short, elemental magics.

The Holy Order White_10
Footsoldier
The Order's avarage soldier that can uses anything from makeshift clubs to swords, lances, axes, bows, and sometimes a small bit of light magic.

The Holy Order Paladi12
Paladin
The Male elites of the Order, they use brutal physical power to tear a path across enemy lines. They usually wield axes, hammers, poleaxes, and swords, but are also known to carry special hand cannons.

The Holy Order Valkyr12
Valkyrie
The Female elites of the Order, they often combine their strength with special lances with a sharp, squared version of the cross on its tip. The Valkyries can also wield the special hand cannons.

The Holy Order Crusad10
Bishop
The Male magical elites of the Order, Bishops can call down great spells of light to crush enemies. They use a special cross to magnify their powers.

The Holy Order Crossb11
Combat Cleric
The Female magical elites of the Order, Combat Clerics are the best healers in the entire Order and can also stand their own in combat, wielding a four-bladed sword. They can also use their magic upon their enemies, but they still aren’t as strong as the Bishops.

The Holy Order Gabrie10
Templar
The Templars are the juggernauts of the Order, their magical power far exceeds those of most mages. They wield swords, which they can use on par with their magic, making Templars a lethal force to be reckoned with. Templars, being so powerful, are assigned as the Order’s supreme guard. When you see the Templars you know they are at their last defensive line.

Last edited by FreelanceZero on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

The Holy Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Order   The Holy Order Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:43 am

The Holy Order Demon_10
Archangel Kejin
The first of the three Archangels that formed the Order, Kejin relies heavily on physical power to decimate his enemies. He dosn't hesitate to enhance his sword for extra damage, though.

The Holy Order Archan10
Archangel Sael
The second of the three Archangels that formed the Order, Sael choses a balance of physical power and magical power. He isn't the type to solve problems with violence, but he won't hesitate to jump into the fray when under attack.

The Holy Order Tyrael10
Archangel Tyrael
The third of the three Archangels that formed the Order, Tyrael is a heavy magic user that can summon massive spells of light that would kill ordinary mortals that wants to attempt the same spell. He is a quiet one, but he dosn't need to speak to summon spells. He's an archangel, after all.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8099
Random Reputation System : 21

The Holy Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Order   The Holy Order Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:21 am

Ah crap, I probably shoulda posted the characters I made on my other thing... Dangit, Zero can I have that hooded dude with the staff and the weird blade thing at the end of it? I made a massive desc for it XD
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

The Holy Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Order   The Holy Order Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Lol srry but that was a better paladin than the one I had.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

The Holy Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Order   The Holy Order Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm

If I find you another one? : -)
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

The Holy Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Order   The Holy Order Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Thanks for the offer, but I can search one up myself.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

The Holy Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Order   The Holy Order Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:09 am

Alright, thanks ya very much bud, let me know if you need help : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Holy Order Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Holy Order   The Holy Order Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Holy Order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allurmage :: General Roleplaying Purposes :: Factions & Races-
Jump to: