Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story/Poem/Song Writings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

Random Points Counter : 6056
Random Reputation System : 3

Story/Poem/Song Writings Empty
PostSubject: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:12 pm

I dunno bout others, but i have written 1 song, 1 poem, and 2 gr8 stories. I just dunno if the majority of ppl will like em, and if randome ppl ol from diff cultures like em, then lotsa ppl will. So feel free to post stuff uve written on here. Also ppl, when you rate, BE HONEST, we are all manly nuff(cept you sev) taht we can take ppl not liking our literature. But on that honest topic, dont tell us it sucks @#$% just for teh fun(and dont do it just cuz i said this, its not funny!)
I know some of you will get on my case about setting the guidelines like this, but with my family, you cover all the bases. So here's a couple of my stories, rate em honestly and hopefully good.
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

PostSubject: RE: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:47 pm

Story 1: Lt: Samantha(squad leader) Sniper: Douglas Fatch Demo.X: Joshua Stealth Op: Jake&Michio HackXpert: Courtney WpnsXpert: John Medic: Bobby Newbie: Jill

NightCorps
Mission Zero

The dizzying drop sun and swerved as the grouind rushed up to meet the 4.7xSkyHawk. Alarms blared while the pilot practically screamed status reports, "Hydrogen engines down! I can't get control Lieutenant!" Douglas was already calmly reaching for the partner-chutes as Lt. Samantha gave split-seconds orders. "Go down in pairs, Douglas with the pilot, Jake-" The rest was cut off as Douglas and the pilot launched themselves out the open door. The immediately popped the parachute open.
As the SkyHawk exploded underneath, the hot air, added by the summer Cuban heat, wafted Douglas and the pilot over the Cuban rainforest, "I have to release the harness." Douglas stated with a hint of urgency. The pilot didn't reply but Douglas unclipped the harness from them both. They crashed through the canopy to land on the forest floor with a sickening cunch from the pilot, Douglas just flipped and landed lightly on his feet. Douglas glanced at the pilot, and instantly knew that his leg was broken. Suddenly chatter flooded his ear-com. Soon one channel deleted the rest; "Come in? Come in NightCorps Alpha!" Douglas identified the speaker as Commander Alice. "Douglas here, Alice." he replied in a monotone.
"Save the chit-chat, Douglas, this is a code red emergency."
Douglas's eyebrows shot up as he inquired, "Whats the situation?"
"I don't have all the details, but one Alex Raymond is heading toward your location. He led a nazi charge and obliterated Austin, Brownsville, Galveston, and Houston. Their group took hostagesand is now retreating in a fleet of helicopters and jets. We have more details, but its higher-ups classification."
"Okay." Douglas answered curtly.
"Oh...and Douglas?" Alive asked tentatively, like she was afraid of something.
"What is it?" Douglas more stated then asked.
"They...they took Eric." Alice finished with a pained tone in her voice, then she severed the connection.
Douglas kept his face level, but his mind churned with a hatred that could have split the earth in two. He wondered how a simple routine mission suddenly held the hands of his country in its hands. It was just a simple reconnaisance mission! He thought with despair. Then a name pulsed in his mind like the pulse from his heartbeat; Eric Eric was a kid he found in England, all alone crying in a back alley. Douglas was early in his career and took Eric in and raised him. Eric was the closest thing to a loved one for him, he WAS a loved one. And now he's gone. Hatred contorted Douglas's face, and no amount of people would prevent him from killing every single Nazi mind in the world, the UNIVERSE if need be.
Suddenly, a squad of Nazi's broke cover from the bushes, they instantly surrounded Douglas and the pilot. Their leader shot the pilot, execution style. "What do you want?" Douglas asked, unable to keep his voice steady.
"Oh we got a feisty one boys!" The leader laughed.
"Feisty?" Douglas asked, slowly pivoting on one foot. He finished it in an instant, arms outstretched, and two of the nazi's dropped clutching their severed windpipes. The shiny reflection of the light glinted off of the polished knives, which were now colored crimson. Douglas instantly fired off a roundhouse kick, breaking another's head against a rock. He then threw a grenade at the last, and when he dodged Douglas was there to meet him. Snapping his neck easily, Douglas advanced toward the officer. The leader backed off, his rifle raised, "Stay back or i'll kill you!"
"You'll shoot me?" Douglas asled, still coming closer.
"Y..Yea you heard me! Stay back!" The leader ordered, panic creeping into his voice.
"Oh we got a feisty one here." Douglas mocked. The last thing anybody heard before a heavy silence, was the officer's scream of terror.
Douglas was jogging toward the beach, which was their rendevous point if anything went wrong. "Douglas inbound." He said steadily into his mike. He had had his fill of revenge for now, so he could just barely keep a clear head.
"Roger that." Samantha answered. "We encountered senator Collin Samuels at the rendevous point, he says he's here to supervise the mission."
"I highly doubt that." Douglas stated flatly.
"Me too." Samantha replied with a heavy sigh.
Douglas stopped atop a large hill close to the nearby moutain, where he could still see the squad. Jake turned toward him and gave an imperceptible nod. The only person who's quieter than me. Douglas thought ruefully. Jake was the silent observer of their group, and it was obvious that he knew something was wrong. Douglas slid his rifle into firing position just in case. The squad ended conversation and started jogging toward him. Collin Samuels slid a pistol out of his suit and fired, injuring Joshua and killing Hannah.

Last edited by FunkGaara)nXb( on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TehNinja

TehNinja

Random Points Counter : 6828
Random Reputation System : -11

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:28 pm

didnt read much of it, but from just reading the first paragraph i KNEW it was great. keep it up, funk.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8121
Random Reputation System : 21

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:12 am

Thanks funk!! That was a great story! Very Happy
I think i'll show Skeith.
YES I KNOW IT'S FROM .HACK!!!
But it's sooo amazing, and my favest char ever,
so i wrote a story involving him Smile

The Sagas of Dawn,
Saga one, Birth of Skeith,
The Terror of Death

Story/Poem/Song Writings Skeith

It's still not perfect, so tell me if you find a flaw.
Now enjoy the story! Smile

**Chapter One, All is Fair in the Love of Farming.**

"Mmmm..." He says with a content sigh as he sits in the tree in the middle of his field, in blossom with flowers, yet no bees are buzzing in the pure white blossoms. "Whoever said watching the clouds can't be it's own reward..." And with a smile on his face he closes his eyes and is about to settle into a snooze, when a voice yells out "Fayte!!"
With a twitch of irritation, he opens his eyes and looks down toward the garden, and sees his little sister leaning against the gardening scythe. "What is it Rose!!" Fayte calls back, even though he already knows what shes going to say, and sure enough, the first things he hears in response is "Stop daydreaming and come help me with the Garden! We have to get all this done within this week if they're going to grow on time!"
Fayte sighs one last time and looks at the clouds enviously... Then jumps lightly from the trees. Fayte is 16 and around 5"10, he has black hair that is about down to his neck area and a calm face that usually has a smile on it, with a lazy personality and unwillingness to do much, he is capable of doing work, but doesn't like to do it. Meanwhile Rose on the other hand is about 10 and 4"5, with long hair, same color as his, down to her waist, naturally straight. Much more of a gentleness about her then Fayte, but her face is a lot different then Faytes and they could not really be called brother and sister. Despite her physical appearance, she loves to irritate Fayte, and is very good at getting her way at things.
Faytes feet touch down lightly on the soft, warm farming soil and he puts on his shoes as the kind breeze ruffles through his hair and the leaves of the woods surrounding the small farm. Causing an additional gentle whispering sound to come from the brush and scrubs outlining along the river that goes through the right hand side of the field. A water wheel on the side of the farm was turning with a rushing sound, as he steps over the recently upturned earth, and letting his feet squish in the soil as he plodded towards Rose.
When he became in easy talking distance he asked with a mix of irritation and amusement "who's being lazy? I tilled almost this whole field and cut away the bramble and got the weeds out, all you need to do is finish up the brush around he la---" but he got cut off in mid sentence as Rose whined "but your older than me! Plus your better with the scythe then I am...".
"Whats my motivation?" he asked lazily looking at his fingers, and his sister responded with a air of sweetness "Not getting in trouble with dad because you made your 'poor little sister' do all of your work while you sat back and watched clouds." At these words he froze and slowly let his hand drop and held out his hand "Give me that scythe" he said slowly and deliberately. "I knew you'd see it my way!" She said happily and handed the scythe to him and with an air of dislike takes the scythe and can't help but wonder in bemused silence how something so small can be so annoying.

**Chapter two: Back to the Farm and the Family**

As the sun sets, Fayte cuts down the last bit of the brush and stabs the end of the scythe into the ground and leans against it to view his work and wipe the sweat from his brow "A perfect day for sitting back and watching the clouds... And i missed it because of working all day..." He said in a sigh and watched the ominous glow of the land lit by dusk, all the outlines of the shadows and the figures they create. Then pulled the scythe out of the ground and began the walk back to the cabin with the gentle glow of a fire in the front yard and the food that was being cooked over it.
He passes by the cooking meat, taking a little strip of it on the way inside and lays the scythe against the side of the farm and steps inside taking a bite out of the strip of meat and takes a deep breath of the smell of fresh cedar and pine that always fills the cabin and the glow of lanterns lighting the cabin fills it with the feeling of warmth. He smiles to himself and takes two steps in, then his dad walks through the hall and spots the meat.
"You traitor!" He bellows then runs to Fayte and says in a much quieter voice when he gets right in front of him and leans so close that Fayte can smell the musty pipe-fumes from his beard and whispers "You were supposed to wait for ME before you took some of their cooking behind their back!" Fayte can't supress a grin as he shrugs and says "You weren't waiting for me dad" his dad sighs heavily, and Fayte can tell it's all play acting as he says "Well Fayte... Since you did it without me then..." he begins to grin and Fayte immediately suspects something "THAT MEAT IS MINE!" He suddenly bellows and grabs the meat from Fayte and eats it happily and only in a couple bites.
Fayte stares at where the meat once was in his hand then bellows back, "THAT WAS MY MEAT KAIO!!!" And jumps on Kaio, even though he knows he has no chance as even though his father is 42 he is around 6"4 and much more muscular than Fayte, as they are wrestling, Rose and her mother walk in.
"Oh my are the boys at it again?" She says with a smile. And Kaio responds "Just a minute Dear, I've almost got him!" And Fayte grins and says slyly in a whisper to his dad "So dad... When did you start calling her dear?"
His dad doesn't whisper however as he says while bending Faytes' arm behind his back "well since Ember and me are going to be married soon I figure i should start calling her Dear more!" As he says dear he bends Faytes arm behind his back and pins him to the ground. "Who's your daddy?" he says in Faytes ear and Fayte responds sluggishly "Youuuu arreee...."
As Kaio gets off Fayte and walks over to Amy and flexes teasingly "This old man has still got it!" As Fayte walks over to rose rubbing his arm murmers "Don't break your back showing off dad..." But Fayte can't help but wonder how good of a couple they make together. "So whens dinner going to be done Rose?" Fayte asks his soon-to-be-sister casually, but is truthfully very hungry. "Well since you got here so late Fayte... I don't think you should get any" Rose says with a grin then quickly says after seeing Faytes face "I'm joking I'm joking! It's ready!" And at this both Fayte and Kaios heads snap up and face the door then slowly turn to look at each other, then they both run full speed out the door and get stuck in doorway, but get themselves out in a couple seconds.
As Rose and Ember both look at each other and smile and hold each others hand and walk out the door calmly and slowly, just as Kaio and Fayte are like each other, Rose and Ember are like each other, though they are not related, it's like a family that was destined to be together, but it was a family unaware of the chaos that was going to descend upon this peaceful farm.

**Chapter Three: The last peaceful day...**

As they walked out Fayte and Kaio were playing Mah Ren Ji (A game where you flip five bowls over and under one is a rock, if you get said bowl, you win.) Over who got the most tender piece. As Fayte won they heard his "HA!" Of victory and Kaios cry of "Best two out of three!!" And Fayte replied "Your on, but i got this in the bag!" As they started their second round, Fayte's face was playful, but as he stared at their hands which flipped the bowls, it was obvious Kaio won that round. "Got it in the bag eh Fayte?! Be careful i might getcha!" He said with a kind of "Woohoo" to voice. Faytes face got serious as he responded "Ohh it's on now.." As they both got their hands ready then... As they both hit their hands on their fist twice. then flipped the bowls, and on the third Ember and Rose both heard Kaios howl of victory and Faytes cry of "NOOO!!!!!"
"Mom.... They're such weirdos." Rose said with a smile, and Ember replied with the same smile "Yes Rose, but they are our weirdos now" and they walked toward the fire with the smile still on their face as Kaio was tearing into his meat happily, and Fayte was eating happily to, but much calmer then Kaio, as they all settled and enjoyed the meal with a happy attitude all of them laughing and having the time of their lives, Kaio sat back with a full belly and groans "Uggghhh i hate to much... To.... Fast...." And Fayte is laughing at Kaio while leaning against a rock "I win dad!" He said laughing still. "Won what Fayte?" Asked Ember and Kaio said in response "No Fayte! Don't tell them!!" Which only provoked Rose's curiosity and she leaned in "Please Fayte tell me!" And Fayte looks a Kaio and grins "We bet that... Kaio would over stuff himself and regret it later, he didn't think he would."
Kaio moaned "Yeah I'm regretting it alright... I think I'm going to go to bed..." And he stumbled off to bed and Ember helped him inside. Outside still Rose looked at Fayte and grinned "You two are so wierd, it's so obvious your related..." Fayte just grinned back and as they all went inside and were settling into bed, nighttime peace finally crept across the land and took it's toll as the crickets chirped and slowly, the family felt all worries leave them as they fell asleep restfully and peacefully.

**Chapter Four: How could they do this?!**

Fayte was the first up that day, he yawned, stretched, and stared at the rising sun for a moment then after about five minutes, got dressed in normal clothes and went to the parents bedroom. He walked over to his fathers side of the bed and nudged him to get him awake as he usually does, but apparently he was in one of his many sleep days. So Fayte simply sighed and flipped him around "Hey dad, get up!" He said... Still he was asleep. Fayte put his hand on his dads shoulder and immediately recoiled, it was ice cold, and when he looked at his face it was as pale as the covers with which he layed on.
"DAD!!!" Fayte shouted, shaking him now, the shouting woke up Ember, "Whats wrong Fayte?!" She asked alarmed. "Go to town, g... Get the healers!!" He stuttered and continued shouting at his dad to get up as Ember ran for healers from the town known as Burana, and in her haste almost stumbled into Rose, who was observing this scene from the door-way, with nothing but shock.
Fayte could feel the life leaking out of his fathers already dimmed frame slowly, and felt so helpless, he called out to his dad, but had the feeling he was yelling to cavern, and he could hear his own voice echoing, and growing dimmer and dimmer, as finally, the realization hit him... His dad pulse had stopped... There was no coming back.... He kept calling, but heard nothing, nor did he feel his arms move as he was shaking, and fell to his knees, and slowly everything felt like it was leaving him, and it was only as he felt hands pulling his shoulder did he realize he was crying, burning tears moving down his face, but still whispering out to his father...
Later, he awakened, he was laying in his bed and then after a couple minutes after the memories came back, he felt as if everything had left him leaving nothing but a black pit, as he got wordlessly to his feet and walked through the halls, as he turned to the room where it had all happened, he heard only six word that moment.. "Poison... I'm sorry... He's not coming back.." All he could see in this was Ember breaking into tears, and to Fayte, everything froze... It was as if he picture before him was ice... He reached out as if to touch his fathers dead body... but then his fingers touched the picture and it cracked and broke....
The heaven of a perfect family, his dream, was crushed... How could anyone do such a thing....

**Chapter Five: Realization, Avenger**

Two days of mourning, the day finally arrived... It was time to bury him in the farm, where he wanted to live and die... But Fayte knew he did not want to die like this... Poisoned at his own dinner... Taken his dream away of the "perfect family"... Nothing could have prepared them to have someone taken away from them so senselessly... So brutally... That there was no chance to even say goodbye... Nor any final feelings...
Fayte spent two days digging the hole for his fathers grave... Taking out all of his anger so his father would be buried deep... Away from the torment and grief that was the surface now... As he dug, he thought much... He remembered his father and his childhood... How he had enjoyed being someone so lovings son.... Every happy moment they had... Slowly, he realized one thing....
As he watched his fathers grave sink into that dark abyss, never to rise again, and as one by one the sorry fools who did nothing for him... Nothing to save him paid their respects... Only one thought burns in his head and as he approaches the tomb of his father he feels it bubbling up in him like a tide, and the only words he heard through the whole funeral, were the ones that gave him realization...
"This is not right...."
He felt more tears leak from his eyes, but they were not tears of sadness, they were tears of rage. What had he done to have his life taken away from him like this... What did he do except for raise and care for his family as best he could... He had done nothing....
"I will avenge you father, those who poisoned you, and those who did not get here in time to save you.... I promise" Fayte murmered one last time to the spirit and body of his father before that grave sank into the hole he spent so many hours on making....

**Chapter Six: Face Your Sins**

"Skeith.... Awaken Skeith.... Do as you were meant.... The terror of death" a voice whispered, and suddenly Fayte sits up, gasping for air, awakening out of a dream that he knew could not be true, yet he sensed meaning to it...
Fayte sat alone in the now lonely room, in the house that once echoed with happiness, now wails with the sound of lost souls and the cries of banshees, and thoughts taunting him that he cannot reach. He takes one last look at the picture of his father, and feels the familiar anger. "I'm going out!" Fayte calls to Ember and Rose as he shuts the door behind him and picks up the scythe and runs a finger over the cutting edge lightly, not enough to cut himself and looks at the crescent moon. "It's time" he whispers to the vacant earth and begins the trek to burana.
Once he arrives, the gaurds shout to him "What are you doing?!" and he calmly replies back "I am a farmer, who wishes to sell this old gardening scythe to buy a new one". The gaurds look at each other and nod "You may enter" they say and permit him to pass. Once he passes he takes a look at the town that he has never truly seen for the first time.
The town he thought was peaceful before has several watch towers, all of which had a soldier in them, Soldiers were standing gaurd at every entrance and the wooden pointed spikes stacked atop one another in defence forming a wall around the town... The inside of it chaotic and anything can happen and pass unnoticed... This town is crying for murder Fayte realizes as he approaches the healers building and enters, and with a psychotic smile on face whispers "Don't cry anymore...".
"Who goes there?" Asks the healer and when he sees fayte he sighs in relief and says "Ahh... It's only you fayte... I'm sorry about your fath---" But that's all he can say because the scythe pierces the wall right against where his neck is, so if it moves slightly it will cut in, and the healer just freezes, shocked, and momentarily can't breath. Fayte says coldly and in a whisper "Don't lie... If you were sorry... You would have saved him..... You did not save him.... He died for naught.... Now you shall die as he has..." And in a swift movement, before the healer can say anything, a head is rolling across the floor.
As Fayte watches the blood slowly drain from the body onto the ground he murmurs "I hope death hurts you as it did me..." As he is talking more healers rush in, and are shocked by what they see. "Fayte?! Did you do this?!" Slowly Fayte is filled with that horrible, familiar bubbling hatred as he slowly turns to face the healers, "No...." He says slowly "If not you, then who did?!" They shouted at him.
"...Skeith did...." He replied in the same whisper "You will face the same grief you have caused me... But don't worry... It is only the ones around you who will feel it... I hope they like the feeling of not being able to save you... Now face your sins that you have done... And feel the Terror of Death".
And blood poured across the ground, dying it red as one by one the healers fell, as the last three stood, they are all about to slash at Fayte with their daggers, they gasp and cry out as they feel their arms get separated from their elbows then shoulders, then they have no time to cry or scream as the scythe cuts them in two. As blood pours out of the bodies, mutilated and drenched in their own blood, Fayte walks out into the moonlight, on his victims blood, he faces the stars and holds out his arms.
"Father.... Are you watching me...?"

**Chapter Seven: Merciless.**

It's morning at the farm, Fayte slowly gets out of bed from a restless sleep and clears his head. Today was the day that Ember and Rose went shopping in Burana, so he had the house to himself.
It was two days after the slaughter of the healers, the gaurds were looking for who was the caus for this horrific accident, but still Fayte remains unknown. He continues his act of a normal, sad farm boy, but deep inside he still feels the anger... The anger at those who poisened him... Those who didn't help him...
A knock at the door interupts his train of thought and he walks to answer the door. Once it is open he sees two figures in heavy armor with a symbol of flames engulfing an archway on their chest-plates and longswords that were shaped with a normal blade that kept it's length until the top where it fanned out and split into four spikes... It was the soldiers of Burana who stopped him and asked what he was doing.
"I am Seth" Said one "And i am Arron" Said the second. "Greetings soldiers Seth and Arron, what brings you to this farm?" Asks Fayte kindly, but not bothering with kindness the knight called Seth asks him "We've studied the wounds on the healers and have found nothing... But a mark on the wall clearly reveals this was done with a scythe" he says.
With a moment of thinking, he remembers when he slashed the wall to get the healer, his first kill. With somewhat of a forced smile Fayte points out "well why do you come to me with this?" The gaurds looked at eachother and then Aaron spoke "You were the only one who came through with a scythe that day..." Then as soon as the scentance was finished Seth spoke next "And, you came to buy a new scythe.... But from what I can see, you still have the same one you always did" he said calmly and pointed to the scythe leaning against the farm wall.
Slowly Fayte feels that anger again, this time along with something more... "They didn't have a new scythe there that day, so i had to stick with the same old one." Fayte said, then however, Aaron spoke again "A simple inventory check showed that there were several scythes for sale, all of them better then the one you possess right now." Aaron said calmly, then Seth replied in that same tone of voice that was starting to irritate Fayte "Surely at least one of them must have appeased to and met your needs" Seth said, grinning confidently that they had him cornered.
"... Well... Whos to say one of them didn't kill them" Fayte asked, barly keeping a steady tone of voice as he walks out of the house with a glint of anger and malice in his eyes. "Ahhh we were hoping we'd get to this point" Aaron said with now as a confident tone of voice as he felt, "Well... Someone saw you walk out of the healing tent, they heard the screams and came running" he said, then Seth spoke "Heh... I wonder what father would think of his little boy now... I hope he's watching Fay--..."
Thats all Seth can manage as his body jerks, then with a pause, he looks down and sees the blade of the scythe through him, he coughs of blood and before he dies, all he sees is Faytes face, twisted with anger and hatred, and he falls to the ground dead. "HEY!!" Aaron shouted, drawing his own sword, and reaches down to take it and for Fayte, it alls seems to go in slow motion...
His breathing is heavy, he can hear his blood pulsing in his ears. He sees the hand reach down for the sword, then sees the scythe move, as if he's not controlling it, and sees the hand fly across the field. The soldiers scream is muted by the blood flowing through Fayte, blocking out his hearing with the endless throbbing. Fayte looks at the gaurd, feeling the hatred that has been bubbling inside him for so long flowing out like a tide, he knows what to do... Fayte throws the scythe and it stabs into Aaron, pinning him to the wall, and rendering him motionless.
"Father... I hope your watching as well... These two fools defiled your name in speaking it... And attempted to defile your memory... They must be cleansed... Everyone.. Must see the truth..." Fayte says to himself as he approaches Aaron and enjoying Aarons pleads for mercy.
"P...Please... S...Spa...Spare me...." Aaron says and blood plitters down his chin, dripping to the ground. Fayte just smiles, but smile is not kind, it is angry and distorts his whole face into a monsters, as Aaron lays motionless against the wall, frozen in fear Fayte says in his usual low voice. "Enjoy death Aaron.... For what awaits you is not heaven..." Then Fayte raises a foot and kicks the scythe into him deeper, with the crunch of bones, he splits in half...
Fayte stares at the moon for a moment, then slowly begins to laugh, and the laugh becomes more free and more insane until it fills the night with a sound that is such a laugh, it sounds like a scream. "Father... Do not worry... I know what i must do to cure this anger..." Fayte says with a smile on his face as he picks up his scythe and walks towards the town.

**Chapter Eight: Awakening**

As morning sunlight shifts through the trees in the forest, Fayte awakens to find himself lying on the ground, his head covered with the leafs of the forest. As he gets up he tries to sort his head out...
All he can remember is a terrible anger, and the feeling of only wishing for death... Fayte shuddered. "What a horrible nightmare" he said to himself as he gets to his feet stretching, and enjoying the feel of sun and the breeze going through his hair. "I should pay the town a visit to make sure nothing changed" He thinks as he find the road and walks down to the town.
He continues walking, but as he walks he feels a strange urgency, he tries to locate why and remembers a little bit more of what happened, he remembered the butchering, the dead bodies, people falling before his scythe, fire, flames, and the sure glint of steel.
"What is this memory?!" He says with a tone of shock in voice, he can only see pieces of it, little flashes... That is enough though, he does not wish to see any more then he can and is glad when he realizes that he can't.
As he reaches the town, he is pleased and relieved to see it's the same as ever, he looks closer though and realized it's more fortified than usual... But even with the fortificatons he realized as he he approaches the gate to town, he realizes there are no gaurds there... As he enters, there aren't as many people... And they all stare at him with a look of upmost fear and he has no idea why...
"What happened here?" he said to himself with looks left and right, but as he walked, all he could see was the glints of eyes of people hiding away from him, as if he were a monster. As he went deeper into the town, he saw a couple gaurds and approached them. "Where is everyone?" He asks them, the voice makes them jump and when they turn and see it's him, they freeze. ".... You.... Your not... Inside your house...?" This puzzled Fayte and he replied confused "No.... I woke up lying in the woods today... Why?"
The gaurds said nothing, just drew their weapons without a word. "What th---" Fayte exclaimed startled, backing up, but not fast enough as both of the gaurds slashed him on both sides underneith his shoulders, not very deep though, because as they slashed, Fayte turned and ran for his life.
As he ran though, he became aware of pursuit. Which only spurred him to run faster as he became further aware of how many feet were in pursuit "STOP HIM!!! STOP FAYTE!!!" The soldiers were bellowing at the top of their lungs brandishing their swords at him, and with a shock one thought crossed Faytes mind, blocking out all others and he realized it was the truth...
"They want to kill me..."

**Chapter Nine: Why?!?!**

As he ran from the village, he realized he couldn't keep running, already he was losing breath, and he could still sense the villagers pursueing him. "What have I done to deserve this?!" He thought to himself as he ran for dear life, and even though he did not look back, he could tell that there was the light of torches illuminating the trees, and at least 10 people were chasing him.
As he ran a little bit more, he saw a break off into the woods, putting on a last burst of speed, he ran ahead of the horde so they couldn't see him, then jumped off into the bushes to the side. Safe amongst the bushes, he had to hold his mouth so that they couldn't hear his panting as he was on his knees behind a high pile of brush, and he heard the angry voices and yells continue on and on until they faded into the distance.
Letting go of his mouth and gasping for air, he clutched a stitch in his chest, then considered what he could do. At last he decided "I should get back to my house..." And walked slowly toward his house, staying a fair distance away from the road, but keeping it in his sight to avoid the mob that was surely going to come back soon.
As he walked upwards he heard the angry chatter of voices and he ducked low to the brush and crawled through it, and when he belived they were right in front of him, he stopped to hold still and listened close, not knowing what was going to happen next.
"Your positive then...?" He heard one of the villagers ask cautiously "Yes, Fayte ran from us. We lost him some-ways back." Relief surged through Fayte, they didn't know where he was or where he jumped. "What about you? Has your duty been done, what you came out here to do?" asked another villager, "Yeah, we took care of it.... Now if we can find Fayte, it will all be done with and over..." There was a murmered agreement at this.
Faytes heart sank to his stomach "Finished what..." He wondered "I need to get back to my family!" He thought and a sudden deterimation filled him as he ran towards the direction of his house as fast as he could. In the distance he saw the familiar smoke from their chimney and sighed with relief "They're okay....." He said to himself and slowed into a walk, and cleared the trees to so his house came into view.... And he froze at what he saw..
Deep in his heart, he felt something tear, he clutched his chest and let out a wail of grief that echoed acros the lands. At the ruins of his house, the remains of it still smoldering and a hand sticking out to the near right of the debrees pile covered in ash, and wrapped around one of the fingers was the weeding ring that his father gave to his soon-to-be-mother.
He approached the debrees slowly and as he reached them fell to his knees before them and grabbed some of the charred dirt in his hands and let the dirt slither out of his hands between his fingers, gazing at the ruined remains. He threw the rest of the dirt in his hands onto the smoldering debrees then screamed at the sky one simple word that echoed loudly across the land and was so full of misery, it could have made the leaves fall of the trees.
"WHY!!!!!!" He screamed at the endless heavens, as if hoping to recieve a response to his cry. However the only response he heard was angry voices behind him and the cracking of twigs. Without turning, he knew who was there, the villagers must have heard his screams. With angry tears burning in his eyes and in a quiet, but clear voice asked them "Why...."
"Because... You are nothing but a monster, your family went crazy after your fathers death and murdered several villagers and two gaurds. And our town.... The deaths you've caused us will be payed with your own!" There was a cheer of agreement as the blood hungry villagers were screaming "KILL HIM!!!" In a chant. The last noise fayte heard was the wooshing of a blade
Then all was quiet, as Fayte's vision turned red, then black, and all he could feel and hear was blackness.

**Chapter Ten: What happened?**

As the villagers left the remains of the farm, and Fayte still with the sword stabbed through the center of his chest, they were murmering amongst themselves, a young man with a nervous expression on his face walked up to the gaurd that killed Fayte and asked with a voice that trembled "Why did we have to do that...?"
"Because" the gaurd said "He was a murderer, he killed many of our gaurds, and even more of our villagers..." The gaurds face turned rather ugly "He killed my best friend as well...". "But why?" The young man said "He killed the healers, and two gaurds.... But why did his family have to be killed... How much more could have happened?"
"You don't know?" Asked the gaurd incredulously "No i was out of town" Said the boy with a tone of longing like he wanted to know what got everyone so worked up after this. "Well...." Said the gaurd scratching the back of his head with his hand "I guess it would be worse for you not to know then for you to get the wrong idea from this.". "Alright tell me tell me!!!" Said the boy anxiously. "If you get sick from this tell me to stop alright?" Said the gaurd. At this the boy got his nervous look back and had minor second thoughts "Get sick from this....? How bad is it...?" He asked questioningly, and the gaurd responded by saying "Well thats up to you to decide isn't it?" And so he cleared his throat and began the tale.
"When the cresent moon was poking over the horizon, we saw the glint of metal comming from the forest. We readied our weapons and when we saw that it was just Fayte, we lowered our gaurd for a moment. In that instant we lowered our weapons though, the next thing we knew, two of the front gaurds were slain on the ground, and Fayte was behind them." The gaurd said, his voice got a little scared now as he went on. The young man remained silent and thoughful.
"Before we knew what was happening, we couldn't see the scythe move, so we couldn't counter his weapon at all... Everytime we thought we saw it, it hit from somewhere else. The glint in his eyes was cold, it was as if it wasn't human anymore..." The gaurd shuddered at the memory and it sent shivers down the boys spine just by the thought of it... "We kept fighting him though, but he wouldn't pause to tell the difference between the gaurds and the civilians, before we knew it, both were falling, seemingly endlessly... We thought we were doomed for a moment, and apparently, everyone else thought it as well. For they were all starting to back down.
"Alas however, we are lucky he was still human, and General Yaro was in charge. He approached Fayte stealthily from behind while we were bothering him with our own targets, and hit him on the head as hard as he could with the hilt of his dagger, Fayte turned around faster then we thought was possible and slashed him in two however." The gaurds face lit up face, was now once again solemn... "We lost one of our most powerful generals, however, he clutched his head and fell to his knees, then when we surrounded him in this moment of weakness, he turned and knocked all our blades away with a single swing of his scythe, then ran into the shadows."
There was a moment of silence greeting this then the gaurd said scared again "Flaming arrows... Poisened arrows... None of them seemed to touch him... Our swords couldn't hit him...." "Are you sure he was even human?" The young man asked. "There's nothing else he could be" The gaurd said. Another moment of silence then the young man asked "Why did you have to kill his family, they did nothing to deserve that..." The gaurd was silent for a moment then responded "We couldn't risk it... If they went crazy like Fayte did, theres no way we could have won against three of them..."
"Are you telling me you killed them because of what Fayte did?" The young man asked, and the gaurd was silent as he had no response to this quesion, or he did not wish to answer it and they walked into the darkness down the road and into their town.

**Chapter Eleven: Birth of Skeith**

Images flashing through his head... His mother and little sister dying, clutching to eachother for dear life, crying and trying to find a way out... Him and his sister and all the good moments they had in the farm together... That fateful dinner at the fire...
The healers falling one by one before him, the savage joy that followed it... His father watching him.... As if he could feel his father urging him on... The two gaurds who insulted the memory of his father... How they met their end and the last memory of how Fayte met his...
All those who met their sins and faced their death by his hands... Skeith... Skeith... Skeith.... That name echoed through his head over and over... Slowly he reconized the familiar feeling bubbling up inside him, the anger at these memories bubbling up and overflowing... The funeral of his father... and the howl of misery that he gave... The promise... I promised I would never go back on his wishes...
"Father i will avenge you...." Fayte heard a voice come out of a mouth... Then as his vision slowly returned to him he realized it was still dyed red, but nothing to do with blood... No... He remembered this feeling... "I'm right here... Father..." he whispered and stood. And he felt that familiar throbbing feeling that got stronger and stronger... Stronger then he ever felt it.... He could feel the madness engulf him... But this time he embraced it on full. The throbbing got louder and louder until he wanted to scream. He did scream but it was only One word.
"SKEITH!!!!!!"
As if reacting to this word, energy shot out of his body like beams of light, and began encircling him, he heard himself scream in pain his skin litterally changed it's appearance, and the sword ripped out of him. The wedding ring around the corpses finger turned to molten gold and filled in the hole in his chest, hardening. His legs broke and snapped until they were only points, then as if they took the bulk out of the bottom and placed it further up, it made the top of his legs layered. The bones in his legs ripped through the top of these new legs and melded into spikes. The ashes from the corpses left them, leaving skeletons behind, then those to turned to dust and followed the pattern. The ash settled over his skin. Changing the color to a dark gray color, then the bones formed around his hands, changing them to claws, and as the ash covered these too, a blackness crept over the skin, turning the ash gray into midnght black.
His face, to, transformed. The blood from all the victims he killed surged onto his face and hardened on differnent spots on his body, three on both his knees, and two where his eyes are, and one in the middle of his forehead, and covered his mouth. It didn't end there however as it went to the center of his forehead, and formed an incomplete circle around his head, connected to his forehead. Then in one final scream, all the energy constricted around his body, cracking it into shape, and then in a bright flash of light, the only figure left standing, was the newly created figure.
As he held out his hand, a blinding cylinder of light showed, and in his hand appeared a staff, a black handle, with a circle around the top, spikes comming out of the circle, and a crimson scythe blade protruded out of the stick, but all of it was held together with energy. The transformation rearranged his height, he now stood at 8"0, and the silent look and the look of threat made him seem even taller, the scythe matched his new appearace, size and all.
Soundlessly, he dissapeared on the spot, with only one thought on his mind... He knew what he had to do...

**Chapter Twelve: The Terror of Death!**

"Bah!" Says one of the villagers and spits on the ground "How much longer till we're out of these blasted woods!" "Not much longer now" Said another one, with minor irritation in his voice "Just hold on."
Sure enough within a few minutes they found their way out of the forest but only to find the gate-way to their village blocked by a figure, facing away from them towards the town.
"Who are you!" One of the villagers shouted to it's back, and when it did not turn around one of the villagers approached it. As he took a step toward the figure it raised a arm into the air, and pointed it at the town, and black twirling energy swirled around it, filling the air with a whistling noise that turned into a humming noise.
"What in th---" the villager who approached it started to say, but as he did the energy slowly swirled faster and faster until it was at the point of a cyclone then all at once the energy combusted into flames, then the cyclone shot from the figures hand, and as it did it went into a beam of black fire, and engulfed the town in a fury of black flames.
Several of the villagers screamed, those who didn't were stunned by this. The figure slowly turned around to face them and held up his hand, the cylinder of light showed and the staff appeared in it's hand. Then there was the sound of a sword being drawn as crimson spikes appeared around the head of the staff and a scythe blade the color of blood matterialized. But all they could see of the figure was it's scythe, and three red dots that froze them all by it's shining glare, the eyes were lit up as if by the fire of the village.
The villager that approached the figure began to run, but as he did, the figure held out it's arm again, this time though, a ball of energy came onto the center, and from this ball three spikes shot out of it and stabbed the villager who tried to run. And at first he didn't die, he looked down at the spikes protruding from his stomach, then he screamed as his skin lit up, brilliantly, then bulged and exploded as if by a bomb.
The flames that shot from the villager that exploded and killed three more. As a brave couple of peasants charged at the figure for killing their friend, all they saw was a flash of light, then the figure was on the other side of them
as the villagers stood frozen in shock, after two seconds, then blood erupted from the two men like a fountain, and they, too, fell. Unaware of what was going to happen, the villagers tried to run, but the figure held out his hand and a wall of black flames blocked their path, the peasants who didn't stop in time were engulfed in flames and turned to ash within seconds.
The remaining peasants stood, and not sure of what else to do, screamed and clung to eachother. The figure swung out with his scythe, and since they were so close together, four more peasants died from a swing. Then the figure slammed the tip of the staff section of the scythe onto the ground, and lightening spread across the ground in a wide circle, killing of every peasant exept for one.
The last peasant was the boy who asked why they did that to Fayte. As the figure approached the boy the boy grabbed a stick and tried to swing at the figure. The figure just kept approaching and swatted the boys wrist with a fist and with the crunch of bones, broke his arm. The boy started to scream, but the figure grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up in the air. As the life slowly leaves him, the last thing he sees is three red dots that fade away into the dark, and only one thought leaves him as the rest of his life does...
"The Terror of Death..."

End of Saga one
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

PostSubject: RE: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:10 pm

this isnt a literature thing, its a pic i made on Paint, but who cares.

Story/Poem/Song Writings Deatheyething
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

PostSubject: RE: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:24 pm

I havnt finished the NightCorps story yet, but im gunna put my Beowulf story up here anyways. To those of you who don't know the story that i've continued here, there was a horrible human/monster thing that terrorized Sweden. It carried off knights of a great castle easily. They were free by day, but trapped in their hall by night, not knowing if they would make it through. Beowulf and his merry band of 1337 haxor knights went to aid them and defeat the monster. About 4 of beowulf's knights got their asses pwnt and eaten, but then Beowulf ripped off Grendal's(teh monsters) arm and horrbily injured him with sword. Grendal fled into the sea and every1 said he died from horrible wounds. This story is a continuation of that, where Grendal is still alive in the present-day world. We could have picked him in any form, and i chose an invincible monster(like u didnt see THAT coming). Neways heres the story, enjoi'z.

Beowulf Returns

Prologue
Beowulf continued his heroics long after Grendal was dead, believing he won a great victory over the beast. But about after half a century he was lured into japan and cut off from the world. He had a son who was adopted by the shogun there and the family learned the way of the samurai. Until Beowulf 4th led a great attack on China in WWII, but was diverted by a storm. He washed up in Africa badly burned and was captured by slavers. Traded to America, he broke free and fled to Texas where he started up a farm. The family has been on that farm all the way until Beowulf 6th, the current Beowulf.

In the deepst cave of the ocean, in the midst of algae and grime floating in the ellipse-like cavern, there was lurking a danger of the highest caliber. A monster of huge proportions, blue/green skin and mangled flippers that curved into deadly foot-long curved talons. Slowly, rising from the depths of the ocean, a chant began, sounding and echo-ing, sending even the biggest of sharks and octopi fleeing for their lives. Grendal lives! The chant rose up from the depths in earthquake-level vibrations. Aloen and unable to lay eggs due to radiation, Grendal was to be the last of his kind. The eggs around him could never make it through childhood before the radiation destroyed their bodies. Grendal waits! The chant intesified until ships were bucking in the turbulent waves and capsizing like toys. Grendal thought of his most hated enemy, his purpose for living. BEOWULF MUST DIE! The chant exploded as Grendal surfaced, sending tons and tons of water flying through the air in gigantic waves. Grendal turned and headed for Main, where he would scour the land, killing all until he found his enemy.

and thats all u c for now, cuz im just an ass like that Razz you dont get to see if Beowulf is da pres, a general, karate master, a farmer, or just a crappy citizen. cuz like i said, im an ass
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

PostSubject: RE: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:20 pm

HEY YALL i wrote an emo poem, ima post it to screw with ur mindz MWAHAHAHAHA

Pain

Like the death upon the night,
it creeps up inside me.
Like the dark upon the light,
it will never let me be...
Who says ill be happy,
who says it will be okay.
Who puts a lock on my feelings.
It makes me squirm,
it makes me fight.
I feel like a worm,
this cant be right.
These feelings are my pain,
i know longer feel sane.
I'm breaking into glass.

It pulses in my ears,
it beats in my heart.
It stabs me with daggers,
breaking me apart.
I fall away from myself,
thinking about what caused this,
on my way to hell.

I land in the dirt,
staring at those around me.
Hatred replaces my heart
it sounds in my ears.
From far away, i stare,
at the being that was once me.

This is what my poem looks like in Mezell or sum shit

awww it didnt work

the crap is this shit
Back to top Go down
TehNinja

TehNinja

Random Points Counter : 6828
Random Reputation System : -11

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:33 am

FunkGaara)nXb( wrote:
HEY YALL i wrote an emo poem, ima post it to screw with ur mindz MWAHAHAHAHA

Pain

Like the death upon the night,
it creeps up inside me.
Like the dark upon the light,
it will never let me be...
Who says ill be happy,
who says it will be okay.
Who puts a lock on my feelings.
It makes me squirm,
it makes me fight.
I feel like a worm,
this cant be right.
These feelings are my pain,
i know longer feel sane.
I'm breaking into glass.

It pulses in my ears,
it beats in my heart.
It stabs me with daggers,
breaking me apart.
I fall away from myself,
thinking about what caused this,
on my way to hell.

I land in the dirt,
staring at those around me.
Hatred replaces my heart
it sounds in my ears.
From far away, i stare,
at the being that was once me.

This is what my poem looks like in Mezell or sum shit

awww it didnt work

the crap is this shit

why are you so fucking emo?
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9646
Random Reputation System : 14

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Funk's brothers make him emo.

EDIT: I was never emo like funk. Period.

Last edited by Atomic_Fire on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12310
Random Reputation System : 19

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm a good story maker, but I never find the time to write them.
If I do, I'll post one here.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Hey everyone, i thought you would enjoy opinion on why English is so messed up

1)The bandage was wound around the wound
2) The farm was used to produce produce
3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse
4) We must polish the Polish furniture
5) He could lead if he would get the lead out
6)The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert
7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8 ) A bass was painted on the head of a bass drum
9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10) I did not object to the object
11) The insurance was invalid to the invalid
12) There was a row with the oarsmen on how to row
13) They were to close to the door to close it
14) The buck does funny things when the does are present
15) The seamstress and a sewer fell down into the sewers
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow
17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail
18) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear
19) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
20) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

Lets face it - English is a crazy language. There is no egg in eggplant, nor ham in hamburger, neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France. Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbread, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig if neither from Guinea nor is it a pig.
And why is it that writers write but fingers don't find, grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham? If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth, beeth? One goose, two geese, so one moose, 2 meese? One index, 2 indixes? Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not one amend? If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?
If teachers taught why didn't preachers praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat? Sometimes i think all the English speakers should be committed to an asylum for the verbally insane. In what language do people recite at a play and play at a recital? Ship by truck and send cargo by ship? Have noses that run and feet that smell?
How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites? You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down, in which you fill in a form by filling it out and in which an alarm goes off by going on.
English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects the creativity of the human race, which, of course, is not a race at all. That is why, when the stars are out they are visible, but when they lights are out they are invisible.
P.S. Why doesn't 'Buick' rhyme with 'quick'?
The lovers of the English language might enjoy this.
There is a two letter word that has more meanings than any other tow letter word, and that is 'UP'
It's easy to understand UP, meaning toward the sky or at the top of the list, but when we awaken in the morning, why do we wake UP? At a meaning, why does a topic come UP? Why do we speak UP and why are the officers UP for election and why is it UP to secretary to write UP a report?
We call UP our friends. And we use it to brighten UP a room, polish UP the silver, we warm UP the leftovers and clean UP the kitchen. We lock UP the house and some guys fix UP the old car. At other times the little word has real special meaning. People stir UP trouble, line UP for tickets, work UP an appetite, and think UP excuses. To be dressed is one thing, but to be dressed UP is special.
And this UP is confusing: A drain must be opened UP because it is stopped UP. We open UP a store in the morning but we close it UP at night.
We seem to be pretty mixed UP about UP!
To be knowledgeable about the proper uses of UP, look the word UP in the dictionary. In a desk sized dictionary, it takes UP almost 1/4th of the page and can add UP to about thirty definitions. If you are UP to it, you might try building UP a list of the many ways UP is used. It will take UP a lot of your time, but if you don't give UP, you may wind UP with a hundred or more. When it threatens to rain, we say it is clouding UP. When the sun comes out we say it is clearing UP...
When it rains, it wets the earth and often messes things UP.
When it doesn't rain for awhile, things dry UP.
One could go on and on, but I'll wrap it UP, for now my time is UP, so....... It is time to shut UP!

Last edited by Fenix on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9646
Random Reputation System : 14

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Maybe humans or computers should make a single universal language that everyone is required to speak. In the Ender's game series (every book except first is terrible in my opinion) humanity had a language that they called "Stark" and everyone spoke it.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:40 pm

Nice idea, Atomic.

Now we need two geniuses.
One to make a "Universal Translater" (See Galactic Civilizations Tech)
The other to work on the language.

Good luck managing that.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 am

It was two years ago. All was still peaceful back then...
Untill they came.

"Shit, get down!"
All three of us ducked to the floor, just moments before an alien tank shell came flying in. It missed Sarge's arm by a mere foot.
"Someone return fire! They got a Golem Tank out there!" Frank yelled.
All of us started to spread out in what was left of an apartment building. I personally don't know if it's a good or bad thing to be at ground level.
"They got two Golems out there! Learn how to count, Frankie!" Sarge said to Frank with a hint of sarcasm.
"Shut it, sarge, now's not the time for smartass comments." Frank sharply replied.
From what I could see outside, alien troopers are fanning out in all directions. Mopping up what's left of us humans here, I suppose.
Frank lobbed a gernade outside, and it caught two of them. They were probably dead before they hit the ground, as I whipped out my IAR-90 and shot another one three times.
"We won't stay alive for long if we don't move, ladies!" I called out to my two teammates.
"Tch, who's the lady here?" Sarge replied. "You were the one with the most pathetic endurance of the entire 983rd Batallion."
I shot the sarge a sharp 'shut the fuck up' look, before replying; "Your fucking fitness isn't worth jack shit if you're dead, genius. Let's move!"
We quickly ducked out of the building and into what it appeared to be an buisness building. The three shocked alien troopers in it didn't stand a chance to Frank's MGHV-43.
"Those damned things are everywhere." Sarge spat out.
"No need for half a brain to realize that," I replied quickly. "First, let's get out before that Golem's bright enough to realize we're in here."
Ah, golems, the monsterious bio-tank of the aliens. It looks a lot more like a giant snale, except it's ridiculusly fast and it's shell's a tri-barrelled turret. Luckaly, the things arn't smart, or we'd be dead already.
"Come on, al we'll find in here are corpses." Sarge said.
"I must agree," I replied, as I see from the corner of my eye that the Golem wealized we're here. "And let's start running like idiots."
The three of us managed to duck out of the building before it blew up...literly. I have no clue what explosives they're using, nor do I care much, but I'd love to get my hands on some.
"Evac point's just up ahead. Let's move!" Sarge quickly yelled.
As we converged onto the Evac point, we can see several corpses on the outer sandbags already. Most of those were of human soldiers and civilians, but a few were alien. As we fumbled through the main doors, several laser pointers converged on us.
"Hey, I thought we were humans." Sarge said to the other soldiers.
"Oh, sorry Jeff, we're just a bit psyked." One of the soldiers replied.
"And why's that?" Sarge quickly asked.
"That." The soldier thumbed to some objects a few dozen metres behind them.
That's when the three of us realized those were the last evac transports.
"Oh shit. Any more of em we can use?" Frank asked nervously."
"Not that we know how to fly." The soldier replied.
Oh shit, I thought, now it's just the fourteen of us, stranded in a pre-evac zone. Damn it, what could get worse?
"Allright, who psyked us?" Someone by the door asked. "There's four Golems congerging on us."
Shit, I had to ask.
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

PostSubject: RE: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:45 pm

Yall, i got yet another story for ya. Stop griping, this story is kinda about the Halloween-ish time of yr, i had to write the intro for it to English class last yr. This is a rough draft so if it sucks plz tell me. I'm doing this by ear.

title: ???

Tommy and his sister ran as fast as they could, their breath making puff clouds as they panted. The pelting rain froze on their skin but they did not stop... they could not stop. Tommy could still hear their caretakers screams as the special squad stormed the house for them. Even now, he could hear the sound of their armored truck catching up. Suddenly his sister stopped and tackled him into a ditch on the side of the road. Her slight fur coating on her skin was brittle with frost and ice. As Tommy flew into the ditch, he remembered why "they" were after him.
He was a lab rat, literally.
The government decided that they wanted to see if hybrids were possible to be used as weapons, so first they created the rat/human hybrid. 200 children were forcibly drafted into this program. 190 didn't make it. The other 10 escaped when half of the facility randomely exploded. 7 of those 10 found their way here... a side town somewhere in Oklahoma. 5 of those 7 were burned, stabbed, executed, shot, and taken back to the now repaired facility.
And he had seen it all.
Now they were after him.
They were after his sister.
Suddenly he heard a popping sound, just like the special squads net guns. Tommy had no time to cry out before his sister was caught. When he felt her pulled off him he started screaming amid his sisters cries of dismay. Tommy tried to get up and get her back. But he already heard the squealing of rubber tires on the road as they tried to get a grip while barreling down the road. Tommy screamed, he lashed out at anything, throwing anything that he could see. He had lived with his sister his entire life, she was the reason they were both alive. Now she had been taken because of his mistake... Suddenly Tommy stopped thrashing and raised his arm. Their "father" was a religous man, and had taught them all he knew about his strange religion. Tommy opened his mouth, full of sharp rat teeth, and bit into his arm very deep. He bit his arm in several different places. Tommy then put his other hand on the blood and drew a shape on his forehead with his own blood. This was the sign of revenge, it would not go away until everybody that had caused him hurt were dead. It would not go away until he had saved his sister. It would not go away... until the entire Executive branch of the U.S. goverment was slaughtered and burning in hell!

End of Prologue
Fifteen years later
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

PostSubject: RE: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:50 pm

lawl nice literal storm fenix, and wayy nice story Zero. Personally i think the self-narration thing with all the self-comments brings ppl into the story more. GJ.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Thanks u gaara Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks.

I normally do third-person, but I sometimes do first-person.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:53 am

Here was a writing assignment for school that I did. It's not my bst, but it's not my worst, either.

Lockdown

The ceiling looked slightly fuzzy as the young soldier’s consciousness returned to him. He looked around for a moment or two, wondering where he was, before it all returned to him. He was Roy Koin, a 27-year old mercenary working for Parasol Inc, under the Parasol Special Quarantine Service. Roy was in Delta Squadron, one of the five sent into The Nexus…but nothing else of use after that. Roy didn’t question about the mission, he wasn’t paid to have an opinion, after all. All he and most others know about the mission is that they are to infiltrate the laboratory, rescue any living scientists, and destroy any escaped creature they come across. First things first, Roy thought to himself, rescue survivors and get the heck out of here. He walked along the hallway for a few minutes, vaguely wondering to himself why every other room he’s inspected was empty…except the occasional body parts, blood splatters, and spare ammo (Which Roy helped himself to).

As he walked past one room, not bothering to check anymore, he heard something odd. Sounded like someone eating in a much disorganized way and something else, wet and squishy. Too bad this door doesn’t have a window, Roy thought to himself. He just opened it, oh so slowly, than Roy saw what he thought what a living nightmare was. There was a scientist, in a blood-stained lab coat, indulging itself with the organs and flesh of another PSQS member. The person-or zombie-slowly turned his head towards the sound of the opening door. At the sight of Roy, the zombie started stumbling towards Roy, just as he let loose his M4A1. The zombie stumbled back a few steps, but seemed to be unfazed despite the six bullet wounds in his chest. This can’t be happening, Roy thought, this isn’t a horror movie. All Roy’s body would let him do is stumble backwards until he hit the wall behind himself. He could only stare in horror as the rotting, mindless zombie stumbled towards him. As the zombie was about to grab onto Roy, a bullet went clear through the zombie’s head. The now-lifeless body fell to the floor with a dull thump. Roy managed to turn his head, just enough to see the individual who saved him. It was a young lady, probably in the mid-20’s, wearing a slightly-bloodstained lab coat with a Beretta pistol in her hand. “Are you all right?” She asked. “Not bitten or scratched?” After a little discussion, Roy learnt that her name was Myra Argus, recently transferred to The Nexus from Europe. The two proceeded down the last bit of the hall and into a medium-sized room that peered out into what Roy thought was an artificial landscape-like room. The glass between the two rooms was cracked, though. “What’s this?” Roy asked Myra, thumbing towards the larger room that the room they were in watched over. “What would be a testing room for creatures Parasol crea…” She trailed off, and Roy quickly swung his head around to see why. Staring at him was a three-legged creature with a single eye. Not asking for explanations, Roy just planted his foot in the creature’s eye, causing it to catapult back into the testing room. “What the heck was that?” Roy asked in a frantic tone. “No clue.” Myra replied in a wobbly voice. The two decided to get out of the room, proceeding into another hall. After what seemed like several hour’s worth of exploration (Due to the fact all the clocks they found have either broke or the times are all at least an hour different, for some odd reason) the pair finally found two other survivors.

“And who might you two be?” Roy asked to the other pair. “I’m Robert Linsly,” The Scottish security guard replied plainly. “And this is John Frost.” Rob pointed to the other scientist, except John’s lab coat was unstained. “Is any other PSQS members around?” John asked nervously. “Most are probably a corpse by now, or one of them.” Roy finished as he pointed to the corpse of a zombie. All of them could only acknowledge the fact they might not get out alive. The four advanced down a nearby hall, which led to a stairwell. They went upwards to enter into another giant, testing room. Roy and Myra knew this was a different one due to the fact this room had no observation room. Halfway across their trek to the opposite side of the testing room, the foursome heard something large and heavy thundering towards them. John was about to say something when the shadow of a giant, 10 feet tall, four-armed creature on two chopstick-like legs that probably used to be a human loomed over them. No need for explanations, they thought, as they barrelled towards the exit in record time. Roy trailed in the back, occasionally snapping off a few shots, trying to hit the thing in the head. After several minutes of nonstop running, Roy heard Myra yell something he’s longed to hear since he awoke in this freak house; “I see the exit! It’s open!” Roy could only vaguely wonder why the door was open, as he could remember enough to confirm that someone in his squadron closed and locked the thick, titanium blast door shut. The thought dissolved in an instant when another one of those three-legged Cyclops creatures turned a bend in the hallway. It tackled on the unfortunate security guard, and with two arms, ripped the man’s chest apart. Then, with the third arm, ripped his still-beating heart out of his body, opened its eye to reveal a shark-like jaw. It swallowed the heart in one bite, than stuck its head into Rob’s body to indulge itself in blood and gore. The three could do nothing except race past the dying man, whose blood-splattered face and blood-chilling silent scream will linger in their memories until they die. Once past the door, Myra slammed on the button that shut the door in a split second, nearly crushing Roy. Apparently frustrated, the three could hear the giant creature’s scream of anger as it thundered away. Without a word, the exhausted threesome fell into a deep sleep.

Roy woke up, startled, that he would see zombies around him, eating his flesh during his sleep. He immediately relaxed when Roy remembered they were in the hallway leading into the nearby city of Elderine. Peering around, Roy could see the corpses of three PSQS members, and he knew immediately why the door was open. Parasol Inc opened the blast doors, only to be greeted by a horde of zombies. Or that’s what he thought, and at the same time hoping what he thought wasn’t true. Within a few minutes, the other two have awoken and, finally at the end of the corridor, entered the laboratory at the heart of Elderine. They wondered why the lab was completely abandoned, but that question will be answered soon. As Roy opened toe door to the supposedly-beautiful city, they were instead greeted by the disgusting stench of rotting meat. Cars were burning and all of them were both ransacked and broken, is burning fiercely, or flipped over. The street is filled with partly-eaten bodies and splatters of blood everywhere, along with the occasional scream of a used-to-be survivor. Roy’s fear has been confirmed. Zombies have escaped The Nexus and have spread their virus to others in the city. Now, the whole city’s probably been locked down and they must find a way to escape before the missiles hit, most likely with a helicopter or hopping over some sort of wall, just like in the movies. The only problem is that this is not in the movies, and this is major déjà vu that would drive anyone insane. “Oh great,” Roy groaned, as the other two starts to reload their pistols. “Not again.”

Hope you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
FunkGaara)nXb(

FunkGaara)nXb(

PostSubject: RE: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:20 pm

ima make this story up as i go, but i just felt like writing so here goes.

Chapter 1 - Revolution

My face poured sweat as I shielded my eyes against the sun. I swiveled my head and counted the same old people, the same old street, the same old dirt. I have been on this gaurd post for the past month, and tommorow was my reassignment.
"Hey Jacob!" My good old friend the fruit monger called. "You want another Pomagranet?"
"Nah." I answered, so far i had saved him from several bandits, so he gave me free fruit on my boring posts. My head still marvels at the fact that a fruit monger can attract so many enemies.
"Awww cmon, you know you want it." He said, picking a fruit up and heading towards me.
"No, really, my reassignment is tommorow and I don't want any fruit." I replied testily.
"Suit yourself." He shrugged and bit into his apple.
Suddenly I heard a commotion around the corner. A second later a strange white-cloaked man came barreling down the street, slamming the monger against his own cart.
"Woah friend, whats the rush?" I exclaimed.
The man turned toward me and flashed a blade as he went to stab me.
I slid my sword halfway out of its sheath to block the blade. My mentor's words came to me. 'Jacob, you are four parts strength and no parts brains.'
That suited me fine, the thinking should be left to the officers. I slid my sword all of the way out of the sheath just as four more men came around the corner.
They surrounded me in an instant. The hell?! Where did they come from and how did they get past the gaurd checkpoint?! I thought just as i deflected a blade. I deflected another and stabbed the closest man through the chest, staining his white robe and my red uniform crimson. Shit i have to retreat! I thought as i jumped over the fallen mans corpse, grabbing my sword on the way. The men followed right on my heels as I ran through the streets toward the gaurd post. If I can get help, then we can beat them no problem! Was the only thought running through my mind.
But as i turned the corner, a score more of the strange robed men turned toward me, at least 30 more of their number fighting gaurd reinforcements. The entire gaurd checkpoint was dead around the battlefield. How the hell did they get here! The thought pounded in my brain as the four caught up to me. Then the last staggered around the corner, blood still pouring from his pierced heart. I staggered back in shock at the sight. "You're dead!" I exclaimed. Upon closer inspection, all of the white-robed men on the battlefield had fatal injuries. One had half his face sheared off, another with all his limbs chopped off, and another with at least twenty arrows in his chest.
The hell is going on here?! I thought as i charged them, but even as my sword chopped one of them in half, I knew that this was suicide. I hacked, blocked, slashed and stabbed with my fellow gaurdmen, but they just kept coming. I saw more and more of my comrades fall until it was me, Captain Yuka, and Pomme. Out of the corner of my eye, i saw Captain Yuka and Pomme get their heads chopped off by these zombies.
The realization hit me, Im all alone! The monstrosities kept coming, their number barely touched. A final thought in my brain echoed as they converged and overwhelmed me. How did this happen?

Chapter 2- A Familiar Face

My eyes fluttered, letting in blinding light that immediately shut them. I tried to sit up, but blinding pain exploded all over my body, forcing a groan out of my crushed lungs. I heard a voice that sounded deafening to my agonizing ears; "We got a survivor commander!"
That title flew my eyes open as my brain registered that sentence. The commander himself is here?! My brain registered in shock. Commander Ouito [oh-ee-toh] never left the palace! He had come to this run-down town himself?
A blurred image of a balded head with black armor over me came into view, and i heard the commanders echoing voice. "What happened here soldier? Can you speak?" The words slurred as consiousness slipped from me again.
The next time i opened my eyes, i saw the medics of Palace Tyriem standing over me, binding my wounds. I also felt a soft bed beneath me and cool wind from a fan hit my face. "He's awake!" A soft woman's voice pierced my ears. My eyes flew open in shock as i realized that she was the Head Medic. "there there, don't exert yourself just yet." Her voice soothed.
I meant to ask 'Where am i?' but I must have said something else, because the next thing i heard was something close to a frog croaking. Then something touched my lips and I felt cool water dripping into my sandpaper throat. But something must have happened because I vomited the water all over the medic to my left.
As consiousness slipped from me again, my mind started working again. I was Jacob Randall, i was 17 years old, the youngest to ever be admitted into the Kingdom Gaurd. I had a strange natural talent for the blade, and my specialty was Claymores. I don't know why, but i heard a sweet soft voice in my ear and my mind went back to three years ago.
It is during my second training lesson, and I am sparring against the academy chief. He has never done this with such a beginner, and I dont understand why he HAS done it. As is obvious, he thrashes me, and i sit down on the bench afterward, gulping down water as if i might not live another day. If I practice with him again, I might not. My cheeky young mind thought shrewdly. I smiled at the thought, even though smiling hurt like hell.
"What does one so bruised have to smile about?" A soft angelic voice asked.
"W-blerh" I spewed water in front of me as I spoke, not realizing my mouth was full of water. I looked and saw a girl standing in front of me, her dress soaked.
"Oh geez I'm so sorry!" I leapt to my feet and tripped trying to bow my apology.
Her angelic voice laughed again, and I felt a small hand brush mine. I took it and nearly pulled her down picking myself up.
"Well?" she asked.
"Well what? Ohhh the question." I said as I realized she had asked me something before i drenched her.
"Well, ummm." I said, debating whether i should tell her my thought.
"I just thought how i was drinking water like i might not live another ady, and then i thought that if I kept training with the chief like this, I might not.."
I said warily, not sure if she was going to report my disrespect. Instead I heard a sweet little laugh in response to my joke.
"My, my, aren't you the funny one?" Her voice asked, and my head looked up to see her for the first time, and i took an involuntary breath.
I was look at what most boys would hound after, a perfect face attached to a tall and beautiful body. Her straight brown hair was a single ponytail that reached halfway down her back, and her extraordinary hazel eyes blinked as she realized I was staring.
"Is something wrong?" She asked, oblivous and concerned.
"What? Uhhh no milady- uhh miss." I blundered over and mentally kicked myself between the legs.
Instead of being offended, she laughed and laughed. So much that I started to get offended a little.
"Oh, I am sorry, you are just too funny." She said, finally containing her giggles. I blinked in bewilderment.
"I....I'm funny?" I asked incredulously. I sometimes made cracks to the other students, but they never even twitched with humor, never even smiled.
"Yes, anyways, I'm Natalie Polk." She said sweelty. My eyes opened wide with shock.
"N...Natalie Polk? A... As in Councilwoman Regin's Daughter?!" I stammered, realizing that she outranked me by a light year. I am so screwed. I thought miserably.
"Yes, I'm here to learn how to treat medical wounds. I hope to be the next Head Medic someday." She proclaimed. Damn, that is one big dream. I thought. Over 200 medic's applied to be the Head Medic, and only the best one made it. Her position as a councilwoman's daughter would not help her in that contest.
"I'm sure you will make it." I said, trying to be supportive. But in contrary to my hope she immediately frowned.
"Well. I can't even find the Medical Ward here, and I won't be able to start my training." Suddenly her face brightened. "You can take me there can't you?" She asked hopefully.
"But...my drills..?" I protested feebly as she started pulling my arm.
"I outrank and order you." She said jokingly.
"Fine...fine..." I sighed deeply.
Several minutes later, we were at the medical wards entrance. A wound on my arm that i hadn't noticed suddenly spilled blood on the floor. Natalie's eyes opened in surprise.
"I was training against the chief, and he thinks that students being hurt helps them build character and endurance." I explained hurridly.
"Well i guess you're my first patient!" She exclaimed brightly.
"WHAT?! No I have to get back to train-" I protested
"Awww scared of medical supplies? Well I'll cure you of that, cmon. After all, this is MY training." She interrupted me.
"Well when you put it like that..." I said miserably.
Natalie knocked on the door and our medic opened it.
"What do you require?" His kind voice said, then his eyes rested on my arm wound.
"Natalie Polk, here to become your apprentice!" The girl stood up straight proudly. "Can i treat this young mans wound to show you my level of skill? She asked, again, hopefully.
"Sure, I'll supervise." The medic said kindly.
After a long, painful process of Natalie yammering in my ear about randome things while stitching my gash, I stood outside the ward grabbing my things. "Well, thanks for dressing my gash. Cya" I said. When i looked back, Natalies eyes seemed kinda... sad to see me go. Strange...I thought.

Chapter 3- Reassignment

I woke again to see Natalie standing over me, even more beautiful than before if that was possible. She tipped water in my mouth as i was taking a breath, and started coughing it back up all over her.
"Deja vu...sorry." I said. "By the way, what are you doing in...wherever here is? I inquired, because I had no idea. The beds weren't as soft as this in the run-down town i was in, even in the medical ward. My eyes widened to the extreme as the attack came flooding back.
I sat up as fast as possible, ignoring the few stiches that reopened. "Where is everybody from the attack!?" I asked desperately, wanting to know if there were survivors except me.
"Sit down Jacob, now i have to restitch you." She said, voice shaking with her hand reaching to push me down.
I grabbed it and started screaming. "TO HELL WITH STICHING ME, WHERE ARE THE DAMN SURVIVORS!"
The look in here eyes told me all I needed to know. My eyes teared up and my hand lashed out, smashing the lamp next to me as i screamed as loud as I could. I heard a door open and heard the heavy stomp of steel boots on the tile floor. A strong hand grasped mine and a deep voice said, "What the hell are you doing soldier!" I stopped and went limp in response, my natural obedience kicking in. In a more soft voice, the man continued, "I know you must be upset, but you have to tell us everything that happened back there."
My voice was cracked and scratchy, but I unconsiously started narrating. "It was a normal day, I was talking with the fruit monger as I often do." I heard a grunt of disapproval but continued, ignoring it. "Suddenly a white-robed man charged around the corner and ran toward me with a dagger in hand. I blocked his stab just as four more of the men came around the corner, all with daggers. I slew one and retreated toward the checkpoint, where I knew reinforcements would be. But all I found was dead gaurds, and threescore more of those men. The men i escaped caught up with me, as well as the one i slayed." This time it was Natalie who interrupted with a gasp of shock. Again I ignored it. "I noticed that most of the men had fatal injuries, yet were untouched. I charged my way toward a small squad of our own soldiers who were stopping the men from flooding the streets. One by one they fell, Captain Yuka, Pomme, and myself were the only ones left after a while. Even the captain and Pomme fell. The men surrounded me and overwhelmed me, and i fell unconsious.
The voice grunted. "That must be the time that we came, lucky for you we were on a mission to inspect the town. Instead we met those monstrosities, they must have left you for dead and flooded the streets. We followed them and eliminated every single one. It seems you need to hit multiple vital organs for them to finally die."
I sucked in a breath, and asked the question that I dreaded the answer to. "Were there any survivors?"
Silence.
A tear leaked from my closed eyes, and my voice cracked as i asked. "Can you both leave please?
I heard the hard footsteps of the commander and the soft footsteps of Natalie leave the room, then the door closed.
My eyes flew open as one purpose flooded my brain: Avenge your comrades! I wasn't going to die lying down, sick and feeble. I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed, wincing as pain shot through my limbs.
Then the door opened and Natalie came back in. "No, lay down and stay like that." She said when she saw me. Then a man followed her in, I recognized him as the son of Councilman Gregor, Alex Gregor. "Hey you almost ready?" Alex asked Natalie.
"Yes, lets go." She replied, and they left, his arm around her waist.
Suddenly rage flooded my brain. At Natalie, at Alex, at the people who murdered the town, at the commander for not getting there fast enough.
At myself, for not being stronger.
I leapt up, my pain forgotten. I stalekd out of my room, grabbing my claymore and strapping it on. I walked past the men giving my bandaged body curious glances. I stalked into the armory and strapped on my uniform and armor. Then i went to the gate, where the captain help up a hand.
"We can't let you pa-" I walked past him, ignoring him. "Hey, come back! You're gonna die out there!" He shouted after me.
"Then get to work on my grave." I shouted back. So, I have my reassignment at last. I thought shrewdly as a heavy fog came and blocked the palace from view.

Chapter 4- Avenger

It has been several weeks since I left the palace, and I now faced one of those murders, the monsters that slaughtered my home. My body was lean and muscled with survival and fights. I pointed my blade at the thing. My voice was filled with anger and hate, so much so that it would send chills down even the bravest of warriors backs, as i stated. "This is your death bed, choose where you want your grave. "
The thing didnt even flinch as it launched myself at me, knife catching the light. My hand shot out, grabbing its knife hand and snapping it in 5 places with just my grip. The thing didn't flinch as its other hand whipped out another knife and went for my middle. I turned and twisted its arm behind its back, and pulled so that i ripped the limb off. The sound of the flesh tearing and bones cracking didn't faze me through the hate.
The monstrosity immediately slashed my middle with a shallow cut. I looked at it, the pain slowly making its way through the wall of hate. I unhooked my claymore and easily slashed the creature in thirds. But its the top part taht began at the arms still crawled toward me. In reponse i slammed the claymore down, slicing off its head. Only then did it die.
In the weeks past, I had learned a lot of the beasts. They were careless, didn't even care to block. The part of them that lived on was the part connected to their heads, if you chop the head off, then their mouth will just try to bite you as it bleeds to death.
I was closer to the town, closer to my revenge! An inhuman howl ripped itself from my throat as the town came into view, a strange flag waving over it. I saw a guard of twoscore "men" outside it, waiting for my approach.
My head pounded as I ran toward them blindly. My head pounded as I tore the claymore from its sheath and sheared the first couple in half and slammed into the other two. The world went red as I screamed inhumanly and swung my claymore with speed that defies most swordsmen. I felt myself get scratched and stabbed, but the bloodlust did not stop. Through the haze of red blood I saw more men pour out of the village. With a shock I realized that I had killed the front guard. I could not stop myself as I charged toward the village to slaughter them more. The world went red and I went black.
I awoke standing up, my blade buried downward in some soldiers throat, I was leaning on the blade and panting. Crying and pleas for mercy startled me and I looked toward the source. I saw a man dressed in fine clothes, he was calling for guards. I realized that I was in the castle.
"So...you're the one leading them?" I asked wearily, ripping my heavy sword out of the soldiers throat.
Suddenly the leader began to laugh. It was a superior laugh that sent chills down my spine. "You're doomed! The One will be here soon, he will kill all of you!" The leader started chanting. "The One who is the One! The One who is the One! The One who is the One!" I wearily staggered up and sliced his head off, only then did the manic chanting stop. With my mission done, I realized that I was dead-tired, I didnt even find a surface to sleep on, I just let my legs buckle and the world turn black.
Mist curled around my feet. Wait how did I get upright? The thought that pounded inside my head echoed around the world I was in. What the hell? Where am I? Again, the thoughts echoed. A man in blue robes materialized out of the mist, his mouth moving very slowly. The mouth started moving faster, it seemed as if it was chanting something. I started to hear a jumble of voices as the mouth moved to an impossible blur: Natalie, the gate captain, the commander. Then one wierd pierced the rest, one word found its way down to my heart that was filled with hate.
Avenger.
I was a being that had the sole purpose of murdering those that I hated. I was a weapon of mass destruction. Suddenly the world spun, turning black, yet again. Small hands caught me as I started to fall. I heard Natalies soft voice, and blinding pain turned my world black and red.

Chapter 5- Recovery

I woke up to see the same old room, felt the same old bed, and saw the same face next to me.
"Sleep Jacob..." Natalie said. "You aren't rested yet." I didn't resist her, I just let my eyelids close and the world dissapear.
The next time I woke up, I was alone for about five seconds. The door opened and Natalie walked in. "You sure do visit me a lot." I noted hoarsely.
"Of course I do, you're my patient." She replied, checking the dressings on my wounds. "You're going to have to rest for a few weeks before you are fit to fight again." She informed me.
Holy crap that long? "I don't have that long to sit around like a damned invalid!" I protested.
"I don't want to hear it." she said.
"Bu-" I protested
"I'm hearing it!" She snapped. After that I fell silent and accepted the fact that I was an invalid.

It has been three weeks, Natalie entered to find me sitting in the windowsill, one leg swinging out the edge. "Something on your mind?" She asked, setting my tray of food on the bed.
"Am I nearly ready to resume my duties?" I asked flatly. "It has been three weeks, that seems too long to be laying around."
"Yes, today is the ending of your confinement. You cannot fight just yet though, but you can walk around." She answered. Her voice was sad and her brow furrowed, something was obviously wrong.
"Now whats on your mind?" I asked, mildly concerned.
"Alex is going on a mission to kill some of those....things." She said, starting to tear up.
"Dont worry he'll be fine. He's a great soldier." I said, trying to reassure her. But the fact was, against the monsters, they could bring you down if you were the greatest in the kingdom. I swung my legs inside the windowsill and slid to the ground. My breath blew out of me as Natalie suddenly threw herself against me. "Please, w...when you become a s...soldier. Keep A...Alex safe f...for m...me please!" She sobbed into my robe.
For a while I was silent, then I spoke with determination. "Yes, I will protect him." Natalie left to see Alex off, and I devoured my food then headed down to the training fields. Now. I thought. Now to start my real recovery! I passed by a mirror on the way down, and I could have sworn I saw a red tinge in my eyes.

End of Part 1: Birth
Excerpt of Part 2: Warrior

Chapter 6- Mission

It had been ten years since I was reinstated as a proper Kingdom Gaurd Soldier. I had climbed in the ranks until I was a Leiutenant. I served under Captain Alex Gregor. We were now preparing to raid a simple supply camp of the monstrosities. Their origins were still unknown, but they have been invading our kingdom for too long. This was the start of driving them out once and for all.
"All right move out ladies!" Alex called, in an unusually cheery mood.
"So the dark captain has a light in him after all!" A soldier called jokingly.
"Being engaged to a beautiful woman does that to a man after all." Alex replied, walking out of the barracks. A collective "ooh" arose from the soldiers as we followed him.
A couple days later, we camped half a mile from the enemy. The soldiers sat in silence, eventually falling asleep. I sat watch, not feeling tired all through the night.
A hand touched my shoulder and I instinctively grabbed it in an iron grip. "Let go of my hand Leiutenant!" Captain ordered. I let go of it and turned toward him. "What are you doing still on watch?" He demanded.
"I'm not tired and I felt that the soldiers needed rest for the mission tommorow." I replied fluedly.
"Did it ever strike you... that YOURE on the mission to!? Captain demanded.
"I can get by without too much sleep." I answered and turned to resume my watch. I heard the captain swear and start to kick the soldiers awake.
"Up and at em ladies! Time to slaughter demons!" He said in a loud whisper. I heard a sound and turned toward it, and saw a hammer that smashed my haed and toppled me to the ground, barely consious. "The hell!?" Captain swore when he heard the crack of hammer meeting skull.
I heard the things' battle cry as they ambushed the camp. Soldiers cried out in pain as they were murdered. I pulled myself to my feet, claymore at the ready when I saw the captain in the middle of the soldiers. Then a sword sprouted from his chest, and then a ring of our own soldiers stabbed him as well. Other soldiers were littered around the camp, dead. My mind processed the fact that they were traitors as the mob turned toward me. I couldn't take them all on! I only had one option...
Flee! My feet pounded against the dirt as i fled toward the palace as fast as I could. Many thoughts pounded in my brain... but one stood out.
Just how many traitors are there?!

End of this stuff Very Happy theres an unknown amount of chapters left in part 2, more than 5 i can garentee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story/Poem/Song Writings   Story/Poem/Song Writings Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Story/Poem/Song Writings
Page 1 of 1