Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12288
Random Reputation System : 19

Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Empty
PostSubject: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Fantasy_Elven_Village_018537_-1_1303822

Haven. The large town centers around a large hollowed out tree that is kept alive through some serious magics, providing shelter and protection for The Black Company. The tree itself is filled with barracks, armories, and everything else The Company needs to sustain itself. While the area around the tree houses refugees, traders, and the families of Black Company Members. The Black Company takes the protection of the city quite seriously, and as they are outside the influence of both human and elven laws in this area. They are the law of Haven, which is a role they take very seriously.

...And today's the day their payment is scheduled to arrive. Always on time.
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

Random Points Counter : 2992
Random Reputation System : 0

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:38 pm

The Lord Captain made his way down the out rings of the large tree that was his HQ, grumbling to himself while his small guard followed him just right behind. He hated the day that the payment came in from the Elves, not because he hated the elves or the job, but because of the RIDICULOUS clothes he had to wear for it! The elves expected a measure of finery for these dealings, especially for the auction that would start soon after the Source Stone was safely secured. So the ragged solider has to trim his beard, skip his morning workout, and then put on an Elven suit SO FINELY TAILORED that he couldn't even hide a knife on his body without it making a noticeable bulge. Not to mention the thing was quite uncomfortable... Which was all more than enough reason to get a stiff drink before he showed up to the blasted thing... Which is why he slowly made his way down the tree to Guinevere's humble abode...
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14282
Random Reputation System : 16

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:52 pm

Guinevere's Bar was a decently large one, capable of seating almost 100-150 people at a time. Many different tvs were playing, showing either sports or news of things going on in the world from different places, though only what was publicly available. Female waiters went around serving people, usually in some sort of scantily or a sexy outfit. Most seemed to choose the maid outfit when working for Guinevere. Guinevere herself was behind the bar with two other of her waiters, serving alcohol and taking orders for food for those who sat directly at the bar. When the Lord captain came up to the bar, Guinevere smiles and came over to him, while polishing a glass and saying, "Good afternoon commander, want to order some food or drink?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:00 pm

"Yes, and SIT DOWN dammit! I have to put up with enough formalities already today," he replied waveing down the few officers that were trying to get members of his company to stand at attention. The bar was quite popular with The Black Company, mostly because of the fair company Guinevere employed. He took a seat at the bar, which was quickly made available for him.

"Scotch, no ice, and something edible that won't drip all over my suit," he said, making his order.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:18 pm

Guinevere smiles and gets a glass out before quickly pouring some scotch in. She asks, "So then the usual?"
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:31 pm

"Yes yes... the usual... thanks Guinevere..." he said with a sigh. "How's business been today?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:08 pm

Guinevere says, "its been a bit slow, though I have heard a bit of interesting things regarding what we talked about earlier."
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:34 pm

The Lord Captain's eyes hardened a bit at that, but only for the briefest of moments.

"Ah yes..." he said, his interest peaked as he sounded a bit more relaxed and jovial, sliding his cash card to her. "Sadly I doubt I'll have time to discuss it now. The Refuge nobles pride themselves on punctuality after all."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:10 pm

She nods and says, "of course, i have to deal with too from time to time." She takes the card before handing a receipt and his food (seemingly already prepared before he arrived). On the receipt it says: Boneyard force won, Light Casualties. Demon Exorcised From Life With Extreme Prejudice.
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:31 pm

He snorted a bit.

"I got to stop ordering the same thing..." he jested, nodding a bit as he looked over the receipt. "Looks all good to me, thank you."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:37 pm

"You're welcome and make sure to come back again soon. Our friend Jan might be passing here soon." She says to him, winking slightly before going off to serve someone else.
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:42 pm

The Lord Captain chuckled a bit at that.

"Yeah... you've been saying that for months now... I'd be more surprised if Jan did show up for a change," he said to himself as he started on his food, cutting off a piece of fried steak before dipping it in a small bowl of ketchup. The scotch would be his dessert for the day.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:22 pm

As the Lord Captain finishes his meal, he receives word that the Elves have arrived with the payment. Always on time.
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:04 pm

He nodded, taking the glass and swallowing down the scotch, letting the liquid poison smack him square in the face before he left his seat. He straightened his suit and sighed as he started out the bar and too the meeting place near the entrance to the first proper, and at the edge of the growing town, right where the road ended.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:20 pm

As Galvin arrives at his destination, it's a new face delivering the pay. Normally, it was Chief Lemantai Syle, an aged elven man; but today, it is Lorelei Syle of the Syle tribe, the Syle tribe being their annual deliverer of the Black Company's pay. Lorelei herself are in robes as prominent, if nor moreso, than Gavin's own set.

Daughter of Lemantai, she looks to be no more than a teenager by human standards, which means that Lorelei herself must be no older than a hundred years old. Despite yer youth as an elf, the steel and fire in her eyes is unmistakable; with experience, she would surely become a powerful and strong leader for the Elven Refuge to learn on.

Behind her are two cloaked men, their faces shrouded in secrecy. But despite that, Gavin knows the two men well; Jarendil Athers and Helder Vereer, two of the Refuge's finest Stalkers. They're always here to accompany the pay-bearer. It was rumored that the two could fight the Legends of the Crimson Age on even footing; knowing the two men personally, Gavin can attest to the potency of those rumors.

"Lord Captain Gavin Cross, I, Chieftain Lorelei Syle, act as Pay-bearer on behalf of my father before me. Please accept this token as our reimbursement of your services for the Elven Refuge."
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:56 pm

"As always it is an honor Chieftan Lorelei," The Lord Captain replied, giving the woman a short and curt bow, hiding his surprise at seeing the young girl instead of her father. While at the same time ignoring the phantom pain of a badly broken arm gained from his first encounter with the legendary stalkers, his own guards did their best to stare down the two in their exosuits with little success as Lorelei herself could probably slit The Lord Captain's throat before the squad could react. Which, for The Lord Captain at least, made for a fantastic reason to keep their friendship intact.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Moments later, the transfer of the head-sized source crystal was complete. A mere crystal the size of a man's thumb could go easily for the four digits mark; a crystal like this is beyond the wildest dreams of all but the most potent sorcerers.

Almost with a mental cue tha the short ceremony is complete, the shoulders of the young Chieftain sags with relief, a light sigh making its way to Gavin's ears. The stature of the two Stalkers also relax, easing up.
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:09 pm

For Galvin however his day was only just starting as he put the large stone in pack, more than enough to fund the entire Mercenary Company for several months. The man already able to feel the hawklike eyes of potential buyers. With a quick motion of his hand, several squads of mercenaries began clearing the area, letting them have some privacy.

"Is you're father well Lorelei? I know he was ill last time I saw him, but I didn't think he was ill enough to give up the clan to you," he asked, the man's voice sincere with concern. He had enjoyed the company of her father, and had been close friend.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:44 pm

The young girl shakes her head. "I'm afraid my father is walking with Scion now," she replies. "...But thank you for your concern. I'm sure my father would've appreciated it."
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:49 pm

The Lord Captain suppressed a snort, he wasn't the religious type by any stretch of the phrase.

"We all go that way eventually I suppose, I'm sure you'll make him proud Lorelie," he said, smiling softly down at her. "Not to mention Jarendil and Helder won't let you stray too far."
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 pm

The young elf smiles, looking to her two companions, both men simply shrug at the comment. Their grins are all but visible under the cloaks they wear.

"I'd think so too. Would it be acceptable for me to stay the night here, Lord Captain Cross?"
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:59 pm

"I can't think of any reason why not, though I doubt you wish to join me for the auction of the stone," The Lord Captain replied, giving the young elf a smile. "Would you... be alright with your Father's old room?"
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:30 pm

The young elf nods. "That would be appreciated. Thank you."

"Lord Captain, we'll accompany the Chieftain. You've got the auction to run, after all," Jarendil speaks with a nod.
Back to top Go down
onewhowanders

onewhowanders

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:32 pm

The Lord Captain snorted.

"My least enjoyable part of this day... Feel free to join me for dinner, my officers and I usually enjoy something a bit more casual after such a stressful day," he offered with a nod. "May your stay at Haven be a pleasant one Lorelie."
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:57 pm

Lorelei nods. "I'll be sure to join you there, Lord Captain Cross."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)   Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Haven Base - Black Company HQ (Mu-Arishi)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next