Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
monkofshades

monkofshades

Random Points Counter : 3486
Random Reputation System : 3

Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Nidio sighs. "They're a magical species of bird... no one has seen one since the Crimson Age. They're all... gone... no one really knows what a phoenix exactly is anymore. The only information on them now is in books. That's why you need to keep your identity as one a secret. There are some out there who would... do awful things... Just please, never go around in that form. Way too dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14311
Random Reputation System : 16

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:43 pm

X-01 says, "Ah..i understand...". Her stomach growls loudly and she blushes a bit
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:01 pm

Nidio blinks and goes through the compartment and pulls out some food which she hands to X-01. Its a protein bar. "There's more in the compartment if that isn't enough to tide you over to the next stop. I can get some actual food for you there."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:21 pm

X-01 looks at it curiously before beginning to eat it. She stays quiet now, just holding onto nidio when the snowmobile begins to go.
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:36 pm

Nidio starts the engine and guns it forward. It takes off at a pretty nice speed and they are covering ground nicely, a large spread of snow shooting out behind them in the wake of the snowmobile. As they travel, Nidio makes frequent checks on X-01 to make sure shes still comfortable on the seat.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12317
Random Reputation System : 19

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:08 pm

The temperature drops by several degrees as a howling wind sweeps in from literally out of nowhere, threatening to bowl over Nidio, X-01 and their ride. But soon the winds calm, and something intriguing steps out into the open.

It appears to be a girl no more than four feet tall, clad in a white-and-blue dress. A blue scarf is wrapped around her neck while her neck-long azure hair and similarly-colored warm eyes watch the two curiously.

It could've almost been mistaken for a young human girl were not for the six icicles floating behind the ice fairy.

"...Wh-who are you?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:23 pm

X-01 blinks and stares at her. The girl was about as large as she was and had..FLOATING ICICLES! She waves, "Uh, i don't have a name really but what are you?? You have floating Icicles behind you that look really neat!"
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:24 pm

Nidio blinks. "Um... I'm Nidio. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:29 pm

She looks from X-01 to Nidio before responding. "I'm Aurora, I'm an ice fairy." She looks to X-01. "Did you have...something to do with those stars?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:31 pm

X-01 nods slowly for a moment and says, "Yeah, i um..did...". She seems to become a bit withdrawn at the mentioning of the spell.
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Nidio looks with a little concern at X-01's sudden attitude change and kinda hugs her a little. She looks up at the ice fairy. "What about them?"
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:50 pm

The little ice fairy looks to X-01 in awe. "This is the first time I've seen a phoenix... much less, a Starlight Phoenix... oh! Pardon me... um, there's a flight waiting for the phoenix at the next population center."
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Nidio blinks. "There is? Well, we should get you to the population center, little one..." What the heck was a starlight phoenix though? Nidio had barely read on phoenixes but had never heard of this kind.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:58 am

"Flight..? ok, um are you going to come along at all?" X-01 says, looking at Aurora with slightly begging eyes. This fairy obviously knew some magic and things that could help her, as well as maybe be another friend besides Nidio. Being called little one though didn't sit right with her..She needs to get a new name
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:57 pm

Aurora blinks. "...Can I? Um, if you'll allow me, of course. I'll try not to be too much of a burden!"
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:09 pm

"You're welcome to come with us if you'd like," Nidio said with a smile. "I'm sure you won't be a burden at all."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:05 am

X-01 smiles happily to Aurora and says, "what nidio said. Also I might need help making sure my mana doesn't seep out.."
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:54 am

The expression of the ice fairy lights up at the proposition. "O-of course! I'll do my best to help!"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:57 pm

X-01 says, "Thank you! So lets go to this place and get food then fly! Very Happy"
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:09 am

The fairy's face brightens up reminiscent to that of a young child. "Y-yes! thank you very much! ...Um, is there room on that snowmobile?"
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:44 am

Nidio nods. "Of course, it might be a bit of a squeeze though. It might work best if one of you sat in front of me."
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:14 pm

She nods sheepishly, floating forward to squeeze her way into a spot. Fortunately, she's not all that big. Surprisingly for Nidio, the ice fairy is much warmer than the Ookami would have expected for what is supposedly the personified version of the southern winds.
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:40 pm

Nidio blinks a little in surprise at that and just kinda scoots back on the snowmobile a little to give her a little better room even though it isn't much. "Okay, we're all ready to keep going?" She starts up the mobile again and takes off at a steady speed, turning towards the airport.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands   Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jimurshi Eastern Wastelands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2