Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keinz, City in Jirmushi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
monkofshades

monkofshades

Random Points Counter : 3486
Random Reputation System : 3

Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:28 am

Nidio frowns at the forced smile and sighs a little. "Okay. But if you ever need to talk, I'm always here."
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12317
Random Reputation System : 19

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:22 am

Aurora, having finished her own meal, finally speaks. "...You know, you don't have to hide it from Nidio, or me... those men who saved you... the ones who didn't make it. It's okay to talk to us about it."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14311
Random Reputation System : 16

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:51 am

X-01 stares at Aurora for a second before tearing up and hugging her and nidio, burying her face though into nidio. She begins uncontrollably sobbing and says, "W..why me? Why was it no one else could survive too? They all had families waiting for them most likely yet they sacrificed themselves for me!" Life was unfair.
At the same time, X-01's clothes begin to meld in places and some hollow like fiery light feathers begin to form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Nidio blinks and hugs her tightly. "... people do crazy things for the ones they care about. If those men saved you, don't you think they were prepared for an outcome like that? ... life isn't always fair. It can be brutal and unforgiving. But if you despair and give up, aren't you letting life's unfairness win? That's no way to go on. When life knocks you down, you gotta stand up, and face it. Because it's gonna continue knocking you down... but you always need to stand up... which is what you need to do now. I have no idea what you've been through, it was probably even more terrible than what I've faced. But that just makes you stronger when you do get up. Which is what you need to do now. Dry those tears now, thank and remember those who helped you in the past, and turn to those who are here for you now." She smiles. "Aurora and I are here for you, and those people who are waiting for you are there for you. So please stop crying....."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:37 pm

X-01 merely nods in reply, but keeps silently crying. The few feathers there don't multiple, but don't go away. They're hidden enough under her clothes though as she lays her head against Nidio, finding comfort in resting against her.
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:15 pm

Nidio just continues holding her. "Say, how about we think of a name for you? Would that make you feel a little better?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 pm

She looks up to nidio and silently nods
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Nidio nods back. "Hmm... maybe a name after where I found you? I found you during a blizzard, so maybe Neve? It means snow in an old tongue. Lumi? Means the same thing, in a different language though. Jenara? Holly? Eira? Heh, I keep suggesting names that mean snow. One track mind, huh? How about like the stars? Bright stars then, nothing I've ever seen... Lyra? Nova? Luna? Do you like any of those so far?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:42 pm

X-01 shakes her head, saying "none of those sound right..But I like the idea of being named after the a star.."
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:57 pm

Nidio thinks a little. "Okay... hmm... Leilani? Diana? Faye? Heh, star names are a little more challenging... um, Stella?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:59 pm

Stella doesn't respond until Stella, where her eyes light up and she says, "I like the sound of Stella! Stella... So can my name be that??"
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:05 am

Nidio smiles. "Of course. Stella it is. I like the sound of that too."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:33 am

Stella smiles back, wiping away her cheeks of any tears. She had a name she liked now, though she asks, "um..could i get new clothes too? Very Happy??"
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:40 am

Nidio grins. "Of course you can. Let's go find some for you."
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2016 11:08 am

Aurora jumps off after them. "H-hey, let's not take too long, we've still got the flight and everything!"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2016 11:40 am

Stella says, "Don't worry, we won't take long!". Just a few minutes, she wasn't exactly picky on clothes. She just didn't want to be in these clothes from the lab. Being in these clothes made Stella sad and remember the pain time to time of the past, something she wanted to get rid of. Only that of the lab, she wouldn't ever forget those who helped her though
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Nidio shows Stella to the clothing stores. "Now I don't want to spend too much money here. I'll buy what you want, but within reason, okay? Go on now, see if there's anything you like."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Stella nods. She happily looks around the clothing store, picking out some outfits, skirts, and shirts that look nice to her. They're all very colorful, but varying in price.
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Nidio watches her shop around and looks at the clothes she chose, taking out a few things and picking out a coat Stella likes. After they get all of the clothes paid for, she walks Stella out. "How's that? And it looks like we still have some time before the boarding begins on the plane."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2016 12:09 am

Stella says, "That was nice! So..is that a plane?" She points out at a plane outside the window. Its a 737 being taxied out.
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2016 12:29 am

Nidio nods. "Yep, that's a plane. That's what we'll be riding in to get to the ruins. Much faster than a snowmobile. I wonder how much more it will cost to get it transported..."
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2016 12:12 pm

"A couple of people are coming to meet us," Aurora speaks. "They're the ones who arranged your breakout, Stella... they're friends. They know what they're doing."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2016 1:05 am

Stella looks to Aurora with a smile and says, "Ok! It'll be fun to meet new friends"
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Aurora nods. "Yeah! I think it's almost time to fly. C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Stella says, "YAY!" very excitingly and follows Aurora and Nidio. Hopefully this flight would be fun and she'd get to be in one of those airplanes she spied outside the windows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keinz, City in Jirmushi   Keinz, City in Jirmushi - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Keinz, City in Jirmushi
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next