Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crew of the Harmony (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
monkofshades

monkofshades

Random Points Counter : 3488
Random Reputation System : 3

Crew of the Harmony (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Crew of the Harmony (WIP)   Crew of the Harmony (WIP) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:02 am

Crew of the Harmony (WIP) Draymak_Exotique

Crew:

Name: Captain Jackie Adams
"Howdy, y'all. Welcome to the Harmony, make yourself comfortable. Mind yer manners though, first and only warnin'." *pats pistol* "Don't make trouble and this should be a pleasant stay."
Class: Smuggler/Mercenary
Species: Human
Allegiance: Her crew
Bio: Jackie is a pleasant country girl from a planet in the Cosmopolitan State. At an early age it was clear she didn't want to fit in completely and joined up with a mercenary crew. After working up the limited ranks and getting good with her weapons and practices, she left the crew to start her own. Grabbing herself a Kestrel class transport frigate, she travels the stars to see strange new things and have adventures.
Appearance: Add in a brown trench coat, (modeled after Malcolm Reynold's from Firefly) and a pistol holster.
Crew of the Harmony (WIP) Human_applejack_by_n7operative-d5qmn8t

Name: Mackenzie "Mack" Daniels
"How y'all doin'? Call me Mack or Kenz, anything else and we got a problem."
Class: Smuggler/Mercenary
Allegiance: Harmony crew
Bio: Mack used to work for a band of pirates that would go around doing raids in Cosmopolitan space for a good while. One day the pirates raided a planet that the Harmony was docked on and happened to hold it up for a bit. Jackie asked how much Mack was being paid and offered him a better paying job aboard her frigate. He accepted, after shooting one of his former crew mates in the foot. He's a nice enough guy but a little lax and a slight loose cannon at times.
Appearance: Instead of red, semi dark green shirt, sometimes carrying a repeater rifle.
Crew of the Harmony (WIP) 00f4f9c1ecafdbf37b74c760d169665e

Name: Louis Maher
"Hello. Anything I can help with? You don't seem to be hurt. If there's nothing wrong, could you kindly not disturb me right now? I have some patients to look after."
Class: Medic
Allegiance: Harmony crew
Bio: Louis was a doctor in training on one of the major planets of the Cosmopolitan State. He ended up not enjoying the posh life and wanted something a little more in life. He left his rich life to go traveling the stars, helping out where he could and where a doctor was needed. He was eventually picked up by the Harmony crew and has since become a permanent member.
Appearance:
Crew of the Harmony (WIP) Dortor_who_by_madtenka

Name: Jamie Connors
"Oh, hey there. Did you need something? There's not much I can do, I'm still kinda new here. You could probably ask the others for help if you need it."
Class: Mercenary
Allegiance: Harmony Crew
Bio: Jamie is the newest recruit on the Harmony. She's a budding psionic with slowly growing powers that she's still learning to control. She hasn't done anything to put the crew or ship in danger, yet. Born on one of the more recent of the Cosmopolitan State colonies, (yes I know how long its been, her grandparents were settlers, so shut up) she has a love of adventure and frequently went exploring on her own, and jumped at the opportunity to join the Harmony when it landed for supplies. Though she is just now finding out what the crew does exactly, she doesn't mind too much. She doesn't usually do much to help since she's still new to the ship. Despite this, she is eager to help out someday.
Appearance:
Crew of the Harmony (WIP) 5f2f2deb94f04773ea2db61ff757d612
Back to top Go down

Crew of the Harmony (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allurmage :: Chronicles of the Stars :: Chronicles Factions and Characters-
Jump to: