Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The omega program

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri Mastermind

Random Points Counter : 6243
Random Reputation System : 0

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:24 pm

The Omega Program

When Cyntech and L.O.R.E. industries were established, their goals were simple- Cyntech was to create the perfect robotic soldier. And L.O.R.E. was to create the perfect soldier. Owner and C.E.O. of both companies, Marcus Cynlore looked at the world around him. Zombie and mutant uprising were a constant threat. Terrorist attacks, mutant outbreaks even robotic rebellions. The world was ripping itself apart with the very things his companies designed and manufactured. To repay his sins, Marcus used his vast wealth to open yet another company- Future Tech Inc. Future tech’s goal was to design a solution for these issues. Upon looking at both L.O.R.E. and Cyntech, they decided an operative team; designed to go in and stop these attacks was the best option. L.O.R.E. had made great strides in back engineering an uncommon zombie virus extracted from the Omega outbreak, and found it to be non-infective. Upon further research they found it to be the perfect super soldier-enhancer. Within the next year Future Tech had designed the other half of the equation: a way to get the super soldiers- renamed Omegas back to the time when they were needed. Their solution: Teleport the omegas back in time 200 years, when the occurrences began.

Number: There are 15 omegas. (numbers 1,2,3 and 4 are taken)

Weapons/armor: the omegas are armored and armed with the very best Cyntech and L.O.R.E. has to offer. Including the X-7 assault rifle, V-32 12mm pistol and power-shielded armor, courtesy of the alien invasion of the guardians.

Vehicles/tech: The time portals can open and close as needed, so an omega can call in backup even in the past, including X-1 robotic guard drones X-2 soldier units, among other heavy vehicles developed by Future Tech.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

Random Points Counter : 8128
Random Reputation System : 21

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:42 am

No time portals please <.<
look in the "locked" section of the forum, this has been debated already
Back to top Go down
Yuri Mastermind

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:29 pm

care to explain how super-advanced and armored super soldiers are in modern times then? seriously, its only a difference of 200 years. not like its all super future crap... cyntech and L.O.R.E. are operating in modern times too.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Future in modern destroys modern, making it completely irrelivant for rping, if future even set foot in past, it would make rping pointless there... That's what i mean. <.<... It's okay if it's operating in future, but if it operates in modern, don't have it be that powerful please. Era's are kinda really seperated for a reason you know. Besides future tech is to powerful to belong ANYWHERE else then future.
Back to top Go down
Yuri Mastermind

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

fenix, get over it lol. like i said, their not so much more advanced, just super soldiers with armor and shielding. their weapons are all still projectile based...

besides, their fighting outbreaks and uprisings to protect the future-- it sounds good to
me
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 pm

It's not me, it won't fit with this forum at all either, plus i don't agree... Besides, as good as it sounds if that's their objective, it's chaos if the other era's mix, as you should well know Yuri, it's not good rping to have the Eras mix, and you agreed with me that only people who barely rped do it. And freaking FOUR normal soldiers, and two vehicles almost killed one of my best future RP chars, that=seriously to powerful to be anywhere else then future bud...
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9653
Random Reputation System : 14

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Near Future, not far future.

You ever seen C&C Red Alert 3, and Generals?
That is like near future. They would fit plenty well there.
Primitive lasers and gauss cannons, experimental (weak) supersoldiers
some virus outbreaks, and humans are just barely in space, maybe with a colony on Mars or the moon.

By the way, are you asian fenix? not that i am racist... i am just trying to find a comparison to something.

Last edited by Atomic_Fire on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12317
Random Reputation System : 19

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:42 pm

... 'Relationship'?

Atomic, I never realized you were gay.
Back to top Go down
Fenix

Fenix

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:31 am

Nice zero XD
and to Atomic, you haven't seen how powerful future tech is, believe me. It's like uber, plus, he wants to go to past to, and if you look at the locked forum, we debated this already. <.< ANDDD i have played those, picture the commando on that X6, thats like a normal soldier for the whole future tech thing. FOUR of them almost killed the white butterfly, they are way powerful. >.>....
It may as well be in very far future with how powerful it's stuff is. And no I'm not Asian but i like to think I am XD
Back to top Go down
Atomic_Fire

Atomic_Fire

Random Points Counter : 9653
Random Reputation System : 14

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:24 pm

No. I am doing something of a survey to see how many anime-crazy people. are asian. I find a lot of them to be asian.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Nice edit, lol. xD
Back to top Go down
Yuri Mastermind

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:56 pm

who said this future tech is deploying cryo soldiers? i never said their the same thing. i stil lsay itll work. just trust me.
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

As long as you don't fuck up history, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The omega program Empty
PostSubject: Re: The omega program   The omega program Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The omega program
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allurmage :: Other Stuff :: Retired Stuff-
Jump to: