Allurmage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Forum for Roleplayers

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

Random Points Counter : 14317
Random Reputation System : 16

Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Empty
PostSubject: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2016 4:28 pm

January 3rd

The start of a new day in Camelot brought fourth new opportunities as a civilian starliner arrived early that morning. Mixed into the dozens of people departing the ship were the the individuals selected for the Angel Program. They had merely been told to pack up and prepare for a multiflight trip to Camelot to where they were being transferred. Strangely, it would appear they had been transferred to an unknown Lab as a part of the 1st Angel Battalion of Legion Azulon. Yet searching up Legion Azulon shows it does not exist...
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnipingYou^_^.com
monkofshades

monkofshades

Random Points Counter : 3492
Random Reputation System : 3

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2016 8:12 pm

1st Lieutenant Kyria Kallun, a half Rifter-Avilun hybrid with red and brown patterns on her white feathers, is one of the passengers off the flight. She looks back down at the message, wondering if it will tell her where to go. Unfortunately all it said was a lab. She sighed in annoyance, shifting her bag onto her shoulder as she looks around, kinda standing out in her Imperial Knight uniform. She moves forward, hoping to find someone or something to guide her to where she needed to go, but also to look for food as she was hungry after the flight.

2nd Lieutenant Angela Gunther, a Rifter-Ska'vari hybrid also walks off the flight. Instead of her uniform, she's wearing a t-shirt with the Imperial Knights logo on it. She didn't really care for her uniform but if she was told to she would change into it, but the message she received said nothing about a requirement for full uniform, so civvy clothes it was! She kinda hung around the drop off point while looking around for anything interesting or someone to point her in the right direction.

Last edited by monkofshades on Wed May 25, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

Random Points Counter : 12323
Random Reputation System : 19

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Wed May 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Two women stroll off the liner, one an Ubian, the other a Rifter. Both women are clad in the iconic uniform of the Imperial Knights.

The Ubian Woman, Major Dierkau Celasta Irving, is notable for being one of the lesser nobility within the Accord. She stretches her limbs as much as she could while carrying her belongings, artificial limbs held in place by metal implants to supplement for her lack of bones. "Ahh, finally, a break! It's nothing but work, day after day for us Knights these days... I mean, that's not a bad thing, but sometimes you just have to kick back for some R&R, right?"

The Rifter, 1st Lieutenant Ophelia smiles as she sighs. "Perhaps, yes, though I didn't expect we'd be called to Camelot. Though I suppose if I have a chance, I could stop by and say hello to my family."

"Ooooh, right, your grandparents who kicked our asses six ways to Sunday during training. I still feel it..." Dierkau shudders.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade13666

Nightshade13666

Random Points Counter : 4373
Random Reputation System : 0

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2016 3:38 pm

A relatively tall Dathmiirin, 5'2'', walks off the transport. Absorbed in his own world as he fiddles with a sphere held in a mechanical arm. Another scratches his black furry head as his soft blue eyes stare intently as two of his other arms, both flesh and blood, take off and place pieces of the sphere, sometimes making the sphere imperfect, but it is returned quickly to its smooth form quickly.

A military ID tags names him Darx Vishta, a 2nd lieutenant. One of his arms is idly at his side, while the other is placed on a hand cannon, one that he had to use his military ID to bring it on the transport. He hopes his request to bring his custom power armor went through as modifying a new one for his arms and other attachments would be time consuming. Of course, he also has no idea where he, and his armor, will be transferred to.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2016 9:49 pm

A 6'4 Blue Avilun with black streaks throughout his feathers walks off as well. He wears his knight uniform and looks around before looking at his instructions to see where the heck this lab he was suppose to be at is. His I.D. on his clothing said 1st Lieutenant Uzoth Krijan and he wonders silently to himself, "Who did I piss off to get Guarding Lab duty..."

At the same time, an A.I. combat unit also came off. Any Knight at least could tell it was one, though it was missing its weapons. It was a rare sight to see an A.I. wandering around in a robotic unit as they prefer to download themselves to their destination. On the shoulder piece was painted on the words, "So Others May Live." Its Head was a helmet much like what would be issued to Avilun Combat Units, and makes the suit and armor seem much like any other Avilun Solider... In its Head, it hears, "You know you could just set it to automonous mode and just zip on over here Ikekov". Ikekov pauses before replying, "Yes Oracle, but I prefer to walk."
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Dierkau quickly surveys the crowd, taking mental note of those in uniform. It's easy to tell them apart, even without the uniform, for they carry themselves. Like soldiers. Like fellow Knights. "...Looks like we're not the only knights here."

Ophelia sighs. "Don't make a scene, ma'am. Please."

"No need for the regalia, Ophelia. Wonder if we're here for something...more?"

"Whatever it is. They want us at the labs, correct? Then let's take the trams."

"Wouldn't have it any other way!"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Thu May 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Uzoth makes his way to the Tram, figuring it's the best way to get to the lab without having to walk for a few days.

Ikekov does the same, wishing to get to to there fast as well. He is first to board, stranding to himself in the corner of the main tram car.
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 3:17 am

Kyria, food in hand, notices two Knights boarding the tram. Considering there weren't many Knights here, she figured that was the best way to where she needed to go. She went and boarded the tram. Angela also boards the tram with the same thought process. She kinda looks at the combat unit, a little curious as to what it was doing here. She'd heard of the ai units, but had never really seen one till now.
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Uzoth glances around before blinking a bit in surprise at there bring multiple other knights on this tram...
He curiously came over to Kyria and says, "Uhhhh, hi..".

Ikekov just stands in his corner and looks at the others, though not moving his head. It would appear everyone was here.

The tram doors closed with everyone onboard, the tram slowly moving in action. This tram would take them to the R&D section of Camelot, with a much smaller tram taking them the rest of the way. Total time is one hour.
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Kyria looks at Uzoth. "Oh, hi. Can I help you with something?" She looks at him for a moment. "Oh wait, you're an Imperial Knight! Do you know where we're all going? Well, I'm guessing you got the message too? Just says lab, no idea what it means, then I saw you and the others getting on the tram so I thought that was the way to go! Heh, sorry, I'm rambling a little."

Angela goes up to the motionless Ikekov and kinda looks at him. She waves her hand in front of his head. "Uh... hello? Anyone in there?"
Back to top Go down
FreelanceZero
Admin
FreelanceZero

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Dierkau and Ophelia arrive at the tram, the former loaded with food. Ophelia sighs. "Did you have to bring so much food?"

"Hey, we're gonna be back to the shitty rations real soon. Might as well feast. Want some?"

Ophelia considers for a moment, before grabbing a bag of chips.

The Ubian laughs. "That's the spirit!"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Ikekov shifts the internal, hard to see, camera at Angela. His speakers turn on and say, "Yes, I am in here. Could you please not wave your hand like that..And it would appear we have a Major on the tram."

Uzoth blinks and sort of blushes, saying, "U..um, well, Yeah my message only said go to a Lab as well. I got no clue why though we need to report directly to a Lab. Usually normal procedure is to go check in with our new assigned battalion commander, right?". At the same time, he thinks to himself, "Oh shit, the really cute girl from highschool! Um, what should I say.."
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 10:47 pm

Angela flinches. "Whoa, uh, sorry. Sorry, I've never seen an AI combat unit. And a major? Wow, this seems important then, doesn't it?"

Kyria nods. "Yeah, that would be standard procedure. This is really strange... it also mentioned Legion Azulon, but I got no results when I looked it up..." She kinda cocks her head at him. "... do I know you? I dunno, you just have this familiar face. Heh, what would be the odds of that, meeting a friend randomly on the same train to the same place for the same assignment?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Ikekov says, "Indeed, though I've only managed to get a list of the others who'll be joining us. The oracle though seems to have not completely finished it when she sent it to me.."

"Yeah, well we went to the same upper school together I believe..My name is Uzoth, um may i know yours?" Uzoth asks.
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Fri May 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Kyria blinks. "High school? Wow, cool! I'm Kyria. Oh, wait, I think I sorta remember you... weren't you like kinda thin back then? You really buffed out, didn't ya? Pretty awesome! Wow, what are the odds? I don't know the odds, but it must be pretty high. Its good to see you again! How have you been?"

Angela says "Huh, well who knows? Maybe more surprises will be coming to join this secret little project. Do you know what we were all called for?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2016 12:05 am

Uzoth says, "uhh...Yeah! Been seven or eight years since then, and I decided not long after to join the Knights. Kinda couldn't stay skinny with constant work outs and a huge diet...So Yeah, its been really good for me. I started out as a private but my high scores let me get into an commissioned officer training course and I finally got my Commission last year. How about you Kyria..?"

Izekov replies to Angela, saying, "I do not know exactly what we're doing here besides the fact this project is very, very important. Not even poking the oracle about 1.324 million times got a satisfactory answer. Usually she's much nicer to me and tells me whats going on q.q"
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Sat May 28, 2016 12:25 am

Kyria shrugs. "Pretty much the same. My grades and scores weren't the best though, so it took me an extra year to get into officer training. I just got my own commission five months ago... heh, I'm not sure who was happier, me or mom... We were pretty excited, that's all I know. I wonder if I'll be able to tell her what I'm doing here if they let me..."

Anglea smiles. "A girls gotta keep some information secret, I'm sure. Probably classified. Plus over a million pokes? You're a little pushy, you know? No one likes that, not even a super AI. May not be flesh and blood, but even an AI can get overwhelmed at that much pushing and questioning. We're probably gonna work together then? Might as well put a face to a name on the list then, name's Angela. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade13666

Nightshade13666

Random Points Counter : 4373
Random Reputation System : 0

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2016 12:17 am

Darx boards, still shifting around his sphere, and looks up for a second, then does a quick double take as he rapidly counts the knights on the tram. He doesn't look down at his sphere anymore and, instead, observes the knights and wonders what he's gotten himself into along with all the others. He doubts, by the look of them, that they didn't get in trouble for trying to see if a defunct frigate core could be used free some miners on the distant outpost he'd been stationed on. In his defense, it worked and nobody had died. Well, he doubted if all of them did something like that, others he wasn't too sure. He continues to fiddle with the sphere despite not looking at it.

Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Uzoth blinked in surprise at how recent ago she got her commission. He says, "maybe, depends on how secret they're trying to keep this.."

Ikekov says, "I am 2nd Lieutenant Ikekov, My a.i. combat training was the Valiant A.I. combat program."
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Sun May 29, 2016 11:17 pm

Kyria nods. "Yeah, i guess you're right about that. I really do want to tell her though..."

Angela nods a little. "Nice, gotta be a pretty hard chassis on you then to be up on front lines defending everyone."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2016 9:33 am

Uzoth says, "well, we should get there soon and find out. I still can't believe how massive Camelot is.."

Ikekov nods and says, "That is my role. My shield generator can take 2.4 tank shots before failing and requiring a 12.3 minute recharge to deploy again. My central storage also is encased in Adamantium-A. Therefore, allow me to take any damage as I can replace anything I lose easily."
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Mon May 30, 2016 2:37 pm

Angela laughs. "Alright, no need to get stiff with details. Almost like you're reading off factory specs. I can tell you're gonna be fun to work with. Nice talking with you, Ikekov." She walks off down the tram to sit.

Kyria nods. "Yeah it is. It's pretty crazy that we're here. Are you nervous about what they're calling us for?"
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2016 10:50 pm

Uzoth says, "a little..." in response to Kyria. Uzoth had a feeling that screwing up here might be very bad for any of their long term goals..
Back to top Go down
monkofshades

monkofshades

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Tue May 31, 2016 10:57 pm

Kyria nods with a small sigh. "Glad I'm not the only one. At first I thought I was in trouble or something, but then I read the message... heh, it didn't really help my uneasy feelings."
Back to top Go down
SpartanMario

SpartanMario

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:08 pm

-Timeskip-
It is one and a half hours later and finally the group has arrived alone at the designated lab. There, it is one simple electronic door that is locked at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)   Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Angels Assemble (Camelot) - 2295 (Ongoing)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next